Prologue

The winx girls were in a rush to get to Headmistress Faragonda's office. Something urgent had happened based off of Griselda's face from when she went to fetch the girls. They finally get to the Headmistress's office and Aisha almost bust down the door. 

"What is it Mrs.Faragonda, what happened?" Bloom asked in fear. "Yeah, what was so important that you had to wake us all up at 2 in the morning?!" Stella asked in an aggravated sleepy voice. But when all of them looked at the Headmistress's face they all fell silent. 

 The Headmistress got up from her chair and went to look out her window where she could see all of Alfea. Her doing this also gave her the chance to not look at the Winx's face when she said.  "Girls I'm afraid that Domino, Andros, Lymphea, Solaria, Melody, and Zenith were all attacked tonight." 

The girls all gasped and had similar reactions of shock and panic. Until Bloom finally had the strength to ask. "Are our people safe?" Bloom said sounding extremely stressed, which was fair based off the news that they had just been told. 

"The citizens are fine..." Faragonda said. The girls all let out a sigh of relief until the moment was cut short by the Headmistress announcing that. "The royals were the ones who paid." "What!!" Stella shrieked. "What do you mean they paid, Mrs.F." Musa asked not able to believe it. 

Mrs.Faragonda finally turned around to face the girls. She let out a sigh and began. "Queen Marion of Domino was kidnapped, so was Queen Luna of Solaria, King Teredore of Andros, Queen Rachel of Lymphea, King Cryos of Zenith, and Princess Galetea of Melody." All the winx stood wide eyed infront of their headmistress.  "So what do we do Headmistress?" Flora asked. 

"Winx i'm sending you each back to your realms in the morning, be prepared around 8 am." With that the girls left the Headmistress's office. They went back to their dorms but none of them got a wince of sleep that night. Aisha, Bloom and Stella all sat on the couch sobbing for the news that they just heard about their father and mothers. Meanwhile Flora, Tecna, and Musa comforted them to the best of their abilities. They each all ended up falling asleep around 6 am in the morning after a lot of crying and sobbing, along with a bit of whaling, and lots of hugging and tear wiping. 

Kiko awoke the girls or else they would have slept in, all of their bags were already packed since that was something they were able to do before they passed out. The girls grabbed their luggage and started walking out the hallways of Alfea, while making their way to the courtyard. Thoughts were flooding their minds, like where were their rulers, and if they were ever going to find them, the thought of, if they were even going to ever come back to Alfea crossed their minds too. 

But when they got to the courtyard they were shocked to see that it wasn't the headmistress waiting for them their, it was the specialists, they're boyfriends. The girls each ran into their arms for an embrace like they always do, but they needed this hug now more than ever. But after they each all shared a brief hug, the specialist pushed them away. The girls wanted to hold on longer. Bloom looked at Sky perplexed. "What's wrong Sky?" Even with her eye bags and puffy face that were clearly visible, Bloom was still more concerned about Sky then her own well being. 

Sky sighed and stared at the ground because he couldn't dare look Bloom in the face. "Well Bloom there is no easy way to say this but I- we.." Sky said clearly struggling to say what ever was on his mind until Riven cut him off. "We have to break up with you girls." Riven said just wanting to get it over and done with. "WHAT!!?!" Stella shrieked again for the second time today. She looked at Brandon, and he had this pained expression while he avoided Stella's gaze, but she could have swore he was tearing up. 

"You're what!? Now that we need you guys the most. Do you know what's happened on our realms-"Aisha screamed at the boys, Nex mostly until he cut her off. "You're realms. We know. We are assigned to get you their. But we just can't be with you girls anymore." Nex said sounding as if he was partly chocking up.