Chapter 6-Solarian Affairs

The castle of Solaria seemed much more up beat since the returning of Luna. The kingdom was rejoiced with her return and everything seemed full of bliss. Sadly that was not the case for Stella. She had a lot to think about with Brandon back in her life. One of her main concerns were whether or not she should tell him the triplets were his. Besides that she had to think about choosing a suitor and for a while Stella was thinking about Apollo King. He was her head guard and he had always been loyal to her since the beginning. He was there for her since they were kids and he was a guard in training protecting the Princess. Now he rose to being head guard and Stella being the Queen. 

While Stella was lost in thought laying in her bed sheets... alone, the kids had managed to sneak into the room.  Amelia jumped onto her mother.

"Mom wake up!" The girl exclaimed as she tug on the sheets. Stella smiled. Her head was clear and she was at peace now that her kids were around.  Stella got out of bed and hugged her kids. Then someone ran into the room, it was Steven. 

"My Queen, I'm so sorry the kids tricked me and ran here to wake you up." Steven huffed clearly distraught from losing the children. Evelyn and Amelia burst out laughing while Elias began apologizing to Steven for his sisters behavior. Stella smiled looking from kids then to the tired advisor. 

"It's quite alright Steven. Do you think you can take the kids back to their room to get dressed for breakfast. I'll get ready for the day and meet them there." Steven bowed to the Queen and ushered the kids out of the room. Stella lightly got out of her bed and began to make her bed when the maids came in.

"My lady why on Solaria are you making the bed? We should be doing that for you."  Akari a new maid said to the Queen.

"Akari, don't worry about it. I like making your jobs easier if I can." Akari sighed and then smiled at the Queen as she began tending to other things around the Queen's chamber.  Alina another maid whom was new to the castle like Akari handed the Queen her clothes since Stella began to request that she do things on her own, such as dress, bathe, and make her bed. Stella had grown a lot since college at Alfea. She had become more independent. Being the Queen of Solaria came with the responsibility of taking care of it's people. And what kind of Queen would she be if she couldn't do daily tasks for herself. 

Stella had finished getting ready and she was dressed for the day.

She placed her crown upon her head and made her way to the dining room

She placed her crown upon her head and made her way to the dining room.  At the dining hall sat Stella across from her three children. Elias, Amelia, and Evelyn. 

"On the agenda for the day is 8:00 am to 8:45 am breakfast with the children. 9:10 am to 11:00 am is  watching the Swan Princess ballet at the Crown theater which was requested by Princess Evelyn.  11:30 to 3:30 is sitting in the throne room listening to the citizens issues that need your attention. You'll be getting food during that time my Queen. And during that time the children will be sent to the daycare as requested by you. 3:45 to 5:00pm is the meeting with the Solarian council. 5:10pm to 6:00pm is dinner with the children. Then you're free for the remaining of the day." Steven said as he read off his scroll with the agenda for the day. Stella cringed at how she was pretty packed for the day but then resumed her smile.