𝐓𝐖𝐎

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Amalia walked home by herself, not wanting to wait for her sister or Harvey. Luna had found her, and walked alongside her. Amalia realized she didn't even tell Sabrina that her familiar came, since Sabrina was so caught up in the mortal world. Amalia admired that about her, but she felt that none of her mortal friends really liked her all that much. She was just Sabrinas sister who sometimes tagged along. Amalia preferred it that way anyway, it was easier to leave them behind.

As she walked up to the steps, Ambrose popped his head out of his book. "Is that your familiar?" He asked. "Sure is, this is Luna" she smiled. "Awesome. She's so cute" Ambrose smiled. "Where's 'Brina?" "Walking with Harvey. I didn't want to wait" Amalia shrugged. "You know, you're gonna take this much easier than her. You aren't as connected with the mortals" Ambrose said. "I know." "How come? I mean, the baptism never stopped Sabrina from forming close relationships with people, why did it for you?"

"I guess since I already lost mom and dad, it's easier to push other people away than to lose anyone again" she told him, and he nodded. "Way to get deep so early in the day" he chuckled. "Hilda made some cookies, they should be done by now if you want any" he told her, and Amalia's eyes widened. "The famous cookie face, never gets old" Ambrose laughed as she ran inside.

If anything, Ambrose was more like an older brother to Amalia. They did lots together, practicing magic, talking about movies, literature and music, as well as working in the embalming room with him. It was gross, but also fascinating.

Amalia sat in the kitchen with Hilda, going over some spells and talking about her baptism, when Sabrina got home and told them she'd been hexed. "Don't worry, I washed it off me." "Well, we're gonna check that for sure" Hilda said, running to the fridge. "They're jealous of you" said Zelda. "You're the daughter of a high priest, and who are they? Nobodies" she scoffed. "I didn't get hexed" Amalia spoke up. "I did the same thing Sabrina did."

"Huh, wonder why that is" said Hilda. "Break the egg" she told Sabrina, who cracked a bloody egg. "Oh, I was right. That's a blood curse. Untreated, it's gonna eat slowly away at your health, your will and sanity." She told her how to reverse it, and sent her off.

"Aunties" Sabrina stopped, "the weird sisters said something about mom and dad" "what did they say?" "Their accident. They were almost implying that it wasn't, an accident." Amalia's eyes slightly widened, confused as to why anyone would think that. Especially people they've never met.

"That's just poppycock. Your mother and father were flying to Italy. Edward was giving a lecture at the Vatican when their plane went down, tragically. Now get upstairs and into a bath like your aunt Hilda says."