WOW

"Wow"

"Twins, that's insane"
I definitely didn't expect to be having twins, I'm exited don't get me wrong but it's a lot to take in.
Especially being a single dad, it's going to rn a lot of work but I can do it. I'm sure the boys will help me anyway and then if I find someone like a boyfriend they would help.

One thing I am worried about though is, what if nobody want to date me anymore because I have, not only one child but two. It's just going to make everything so much harder.

"I bet your so exited"

"Yeah, definitely. But I'm so nervous like, you heard her say something could go wrong. What if one of the baby don't make it, what if because I have children I never find anyone. What if-" I rambled letting my mid flow straight out of my mouth.

"Having the babies shouldn't change your love life at all, if someone really loves you the babies shouldn't matter" Ashton cut me of placing his hand in my knee. "You're a great guy luke, you will find someone 100%"

...

The next day I was at home I'm my room admiring the pictures of the babies. There literally just a blob but there so cute, they have the smallest legs and arms that you can hardly tell are there.

I placed one of the pictures on my bed side table so that I could see them every morning and every night.

"Hey babies" I whispered placing my hands over my belly "I can't wait to meet you, I love you so much. I wonder what your names will be or what genders you are, but no matter what you are I love you"

*knock, knock*

"Come in"

The door opened and Ashton walked over to me giving me the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"Just came to see if you were okay, haven't seen you much today"

"I'm fine, just tired. It's hard work carrying these babies, but it's worth it" he smiled at me wrapping his arms around me and whispered "take a nap then, Lukey" I pulled away from his embrace and looked up, into his beautiful hazel eyes.

It felt like time stopped and it was just us two, everything else around us stopped. The ticking of the clock stopped, the noise of the  TV downstairs became silent as Ashton's eyes drew me in. It was like I was being sucked in!

He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and his touch sent butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

Why did i feel like this all of a sudden, Ashton walked into the room literally 20 seconds ago and it feels like I've been staring into his eyes for eternity.

"You look so sleepy and cute" he whispered bringing my head to his shoulder. "Mmhmm" I hummed letting my eyes fall closed as I fell into a peaceful sleep in Ashton's arms.

...

I woke up the next morning with my chest in Ashton's chest, his finders stroked through my hair subconsciously while he slept.
He looked so peaceful and beautiful, probably sounds really creepy but he looks cute when he sleeps. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck and attempted to fall back asleep, 10 minutes later when I still hadn't fallen asleep I decided to fine up on sleep so I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of Ashton but it turns out he was already awake.