Great full for you

Ashton's POV: (probably the only time it's gonna be Ashton's PoV)

Since I met luke I feel amazing, I feel whole again. Luke makes my heart skip a beat. He makes my butterflies erupt in my stomach. He makes me feel on top of the world.

I think I'm Inlove, he mentioned that he was scared that him being a single dad was going to effect his live life. But to me it makes me love him even more, it's so cute when he talks to the babies and the way his eyes light up when one of us brings them up.

I was sat in the living room talking to cal and Micheal when Luke walked, with a slight waddle, into the room with a notepad and pen.
"What's ye you doing?" Calum asked watching Luke as he sat down next to me. "I've decided to start writing down some baby names"

"But you don't even know the gender yet" I stated wrapping an arm around Luke when I noticed he was shivering lightly, Luke grabbed the blanket from the back of the chair and wrapped it around him. "I know but I'm bored and its good to get started early"

He began writing a few names down scrunching his face up in concentration, my heart melted at the sight and I mentally 'aww'd' at the sight.
"What've you got so far?" Micheal inquired.
"Umm... well, for a boy I've got Elijah, Asher and Easton. And for a girl I have, Penelope, mikayla and Blair"

"Asher, that sounds a lot like Ashton doesn't it?" Calum pointed out turning to look at luke.
"Well that's kinda the point, if it wasn't for Ashton I wouldn't be here right now I would be alone in a hotel or on the streets. I'm very great full for you"  tears welled in his blue eyes, and a small smile spread across his face.

I pulled him into my chest and combed my fingers through his hair and whispered telling him that everything was ok. His crystal blue eyes locked with mine, in that moment it was just me and Luke nobody else. I didn't even notice Calum and Michael leave the room.

Our eyes stayed locked until i finally built up the courage to lean in and press my lips to his. His lips were soft and tasted like cherry's, by far the best kiss I had ever had. I pulled back to see Luke smiling down at me "Lucas Hemmings will you be my boyfriend?" I asked a look of hope in my eyes. "Does this answer you?" Luke leaned down and pressed a small kiss to my lips "well I wasn't expecting this to happen today!" Luke breathed out " neither was I" Calum whispered from the door way. I whipped my head around to see Micheal and Calum stood in the doorway with the biggest smiles on their faces. "I knew it would happen one day" Micheal chuckled "how?"

"The looks you give each other, the look in your eyes, I could always tell"

Sorry it's short I'm very busy with keeping up with everything on twitter!! For 1D week!!!  What do you think!!  Please comment and vote!!!