Last Minute Preparations

You felt someone's fingers brushing up against your pocket, which quickly caused you to shoot awake and scan the room around you vigorously. After a few moments of silence and suspense, you realized that it was just Alice who is moving around in her sleep. She has a somber expression on her face, so you moved her hair out of her face before standing up. You noticed her expression quickly change to a calmer, happier one as your fingers made contact.

"She seems pretty stressed out about the whole boss room coming up. I swear, no matter what... I'll protect you and get you back. Even if it means the death of me." You thought to yourself nervously as you made your way to the kitchen to get a drink.

Suddenly, you got another message from Kirito.

"Y/N! We need support, right now! Klein's guild and I stumbled into a trap room and we're surrounded!" The voice message said seriously.

"Shit!" You whispered as you rushed upstairs and to the bedroom.

"What's going on?" Alice asked nervously as the commotion woke her up.

"Kirito's in trouble. Stay here. I'll be back soon." You said, kissing her and rushing out of the house before she could reply.

After booking it to the dungeon a few minutes from the house, you could hear screaming and yelling, so you quickly entered the room, only for the entrance to seal behind you, then you saw Klein, Kirito, and the guild all getting lower on health by the second.

You rushed into combat, using the critical hit plus on your new sword to deal significant damage alongside the one that you got from Lisbeth.

"Die damn you all!" You screamed, cutting and blocking as you witnessed yours and Klein's best friend die on the field.

After twenty minutes of a non-stop battle, Kirito cleared the last of them.

"Klein... I'm sorry. If I had got here sooner he probably would've-"

"Don't you dare apologize, dammit!" Klein growled as tears rained down his cheeks.

"Klein?" You asked nervously.

"You have nothing to be sorry for! You did all you could. If anything, you saved the rest of us, and we all owe you for that!" He said between sobs and gasps for air from trying to suppress his sorrow.

"You can repay me with a meal when we get back to the real world. His death, as well as the other dead players, will not be in vain. For we will not go quietly into the night, but we will go down fighting." You said, succeeding to suppress the tears in your own eyes.

Just then, a gift box came through to you, Klein, and the rest of the guild.

"A gift box?" You asked curiously as you opened it.

"Y/N! I just want you to know that I have forever treasured our friendship. If you get this, it means that I am no longer with you, but you should not blame yourself. You always were good at that, you know. Haha. You need to put an end to this game, so I left some help for you. I'll see you in another life."

Major health potion: x25
Minor Stamina potion: x30
Minor Health Poison: x5
XP +15000
Cloak of Vengeance.
Sword of The Night Riders.

"I'll make sure your death is not for nothing. I swear I will." You said with conviction and even more reason to hate Akihiko.

You also received a level up from the XP and put your point into health regeneration during combat.

You equipped your new Cloak of Vengeance and found a color change option along with it. You changed it to your favorite color and figured out the bonuses of this apparel, including a plus one hundred HP boost, a plus thirty agility boost, as well as one-handed weapons doing double damage while reflecting ten percent of absorbed damage back at the attacker.