The wedding day - Part 2 👰🏼🤵🏻😍

Judge: We are here today to celebrate the best things in life, we are here to celebrate love, trust, hope, love. And speaking of love, let's talk about loving, this verb whose action brought us here today. More than feeling, love is involvement and compassion. It is to start feeling for the other, to care for the other as if it were for yourself, it is to strive and dedicate yourself without expecting anything in return, wishing only for the good. Loving is unconditional, has no measures or limits and makes those involved do everything to see the loved one well. Involvement generates compassion and makes love the strongest feeling you can feel, leading to extremes and exaggerations. Therefore, it must be used intelligently, using this involvement and dedication to generate good, without abuse or invasion, only with care and concern.
Jennifer and David you have been many things to each other: friends, boyfriends, fiance and now with the words that you are about to exchange, you will take the next step because with these words that you are about to exchange you will be saying to the world “ this is my husband ”and“ this is my wife”.
Jen and David begin to speak their vows.
Jen: life is a box of surprises. My love, when I saw you for the first time, I felt my heart racing, I felt something I had never felt in my life and I understood that a very strong feeling would exist between us. I can't explain how and why of this sensation, I just felt it. We created a very strong bond and beyond friendship, I fell in love with you. But not everything is how we want it, I kept this feeling for many years, I tried to suffocate it in those years that we were away from each other, but it was no use suffocating, how could I want to forget the love of my life? Today, I can say that I do not regret anything, everything that we lived to get here, today. You are the most amazing man I have ever met, it makes me feel like I am the wonder woman, takes care of me like no one has ever taken care of and loves me like no one has loved before. You're my safe haven, the air I need to be alive, the reason for my daily happiness! I love you as I never loved anyone before, thank you for being the best, thank you for making me the happiest and most loved woman, thank you for existing! I love you unconditionally and I will love you until the end of my life.
Everyone is thrilled, including Jen and David and he starts his vows.
David: many years ago I met a woman who would change my life forever! She arrived slowly, gained space and when I realized, I was completely in love with her. Coexistence during all these years only made this feeling grow, but everything has its time to happen. For fear or I don't know what it was, not talking about what I felt was the best I could do at that moment. Life took us away for a long time, but everything happens as and when it has to happen, we meet again and with nothing or nobody to stop us from talking, we talk about our feelings and we are here today. I am grateful every day for having you in my life, the only one will always be you, love of my life, the most amazing and loving woman I have ever met. Your heart doesn’t fit inside you, it’s so big. I admire you more every day and love you more every day for being who you are. Affectionate, dedicated, passionate about life and with the most beautiful heart that exists. You are beautiful and your beauty comes from within! Having your love is the best thing that ever happened in my life, thank you for allowing me to live life with you and sharing each day, for loving me like I never was before, for taking care of me. I love you unconditionally and I will love you until my last breath, thank you for existing. And you're the wonder woman, my wonder woman.

Judge: Is David of your own free will that you accept Jennifer as your partner in marriage?
David and Jen look at each other smiling.
David: YES !!
Judge: Jennifer, is it free and spontaneous that you accept David as your partner in marriage?
Jen: YES !!
The time has come to exchange alliances.
Judge: Jennifer and David that these alliances are a visible reminder of your feelings for each other. As you look at them, remember that you have someone special to share your life with. Remember that you find each other and in each other and that you will never walk alone again.
David: Jennifer, I give you this ring as a sign that I chose you to be my wife and best friend. Receive it and know that I love you.
David puts the wedding ring on Jen's finger and kisses her finger.
Jen: David, I give you this ring as a sign that I chose you to be my husband and best friend. Receive it and know that I love you.

Judge: It is with great joy that with the power delegated to me, I declare you married! You can kiss the bride.
David and Jen kiss passionately. Everyone applauds loud and gets euphoric!
David and Jen walk hand in hand and raise their arms and the wedding photographer, who took a picture of the entire ceremony, takes a picture of the two.
Before the party, they take pictures with the bridemaids, groomsmen and alone there on the beach.
David: Anyway, married !! I love you.
Jen: finally! I love you.
They kiss and the photographer takes advantage of this moment and takes some pictures.
David and Jen prepare to go to their party.