The honeymoon - Part 2 😍✨🏝️

Jen and David are already awake and today they decided to go snorkeling, a practice of diving in shallow water. They put on their bathing suits and apply sunscreen.
Jen: I'm so excited for this dive!
David: Me too, I'm dying to see what's under those crystal clear waters.
They take their accessories: snorkel, mask, flippers and also take the GoPro to take pictures and go to the sea.

David: are you ready, my love?
Jen: more than ready my love !!!
They put on their gear, get into the water and they get off and start swimming.
They start to see various types of fish, squid, coral turtles and photograph everything they see.
They return to the sand after spending hours diving.
Jen puts her arms around David's waist and he hugs her around the waist too.
Jen: what an inexplicable experience! I'm speechless, everything is beautiful down there, as it is up here.
She says with shining eyes.
David: to see you happy like this my love, with shining eyes make me so happy! And really, it is unbelievable that everything we saw was so incredible and beautiful.
Jen: my happiness is you my love! And this place is perfect! You told me this was going to be the best trip of my life, you were right, it is! I love you.
David: I love you more.
They kiss passionately.
Jen and David take some pictures on the beach and go back to their room, to take a shower and change clothes and at night they will have dinner at an underwater restaurant.

Dinner time comes, and they take the speedboat that will take them there. They take a short walk through the sea and arrive at the restaurant. A huge staircase leads customers to the interior of the restaurant.
They arrive inside the restaurant and keep their mouths open with the beauty of the place.
They are taken to your table and sit down.
Jen: wow, I had never met an underwater restaurant and it's amazing! Here everything is beautiful, everything.
David: I had never been to a restaurant like this before, it's really beautiful! Everything here is really beautiful.
They place their orders, their plates arrive and in the middle of dinner, a diver appears in the glass next to them yesterday they are sitting and he holds some plates in his hand and he starts showing them to Jen.
"You are my "safe harbour"
"My biggest hit"
"My love"
"My best friend"
"And now, my wife"
"This is the beginning of the infinite that lies ahead"
Jen looks at David, smiles and nods, not believing his surprise for her. She has tears streaming down her face, moved.
She looks back at the signs.
"My wonder woman"
"My queen"
"Our honeymoon is just beginning ..."
"These are going to be the best days of your life!"
"Thanks for being the most amazing mukher in the world for me and everyone".
"I love you infinite".
The diver makes a heart with his hands for both of them, waves goodbye and leaves.
Jen is thrilled, gets up and goes to David who gets up too.
They kiss passionately.
Jen: you are the best thing that ever happened to me! You are everything I asked God for, alone, in silence in my room. You are the reason I am happy every day! Thank you for this surprise, thank you for this honeymoon, thank you for everything you did and do for me. I also love you infinite, my life.
They kiss.
Back in their hotel room, they sit on the balcony, hugging each other and spend time there dating and looking at the sky.