𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🎖;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🎖;┊
                         ✧・

it was usual for a l/n to work at an average cafe, whether it was to keep a low profile or that she simply couldn't find a financially good job. not that working at a cafe is not secure, y/n chose to work at one of the finest (but not grandest) cafes in her prefecture. thanks to her service at the place, positive statistics increased. on the contrary, it also benefited y/n's cooking and she picked up a thing or two of baking.

summer vacation was right after her fifth month of her school life and all of a sudden, y/n decided to make money on her own than have to rely on her family for money and that's why she felt like working during the summer. until knights show'd up and watched y/n work from a booth as they drank their beverages. she knew she would regret it when she told arashi to come over and try the coffee, and considering she's wearing a maid outfit, it's ten times more embarrassing.

the cafe wasn't filled with chatting people, and y/n's co workers weren't around. only one other maid was taking orders for the two
families sitting near knights. the door bell rang indicating a new costumer. as knights watched from their booth next to the window, y/n turned around and greeted the two women.

"welcome! ah, miss kashima, miss udagawa. good to see you both!" y/n gave them a closed eye smile. "how's little y/n?" "you know we come here for your coffee than what's on the menu."

y/n chuckled, seemingly looking like she was putting up an act since this was no where near where she acted in school. "now now. if the manager hears that he's bound to get his feelings hurt."

once her neighbor and her neighbor's friend took their seats, y/n took her pen out and prepared to write on her notepad. "so. the usual? mocha for you, miss kashima and the double espresso for miss udagawa? care for a slice of chiffon cake? it's our special of the day." y/n told them, sensing knight's eyes on her as if they were the ones judging her behavior. "we'll take two!" "all right, thank you!"

when y/n passed their booth to head to the chef's area, they couldn't help but admire the beauty she is. "our princess is becoming a queen." leo snickered, proudly as of matter of fact. "it's strange seeing her act so damn polite." izumi clicked his tongue in annoyance, catching a glimpse of y/n passing a smile to a family eating their meals together.

"you're drinking the coffee a little slow, don't you think? you guys want anything else?" y/n finally came to their table with the coffee kettle. suou had a strawberry cake while the others were fine with y/n's special type of coffee brewed by her only. "why not? might as well make the most of it while we're here! ahaha!" "ou-sama, keep it down." y/n whispered, a finger to her lips.

she called him 'king' in a maid costume, she called him king in a maid costume, she called him king in a maid costume. cuteness overload. leo covered his blush with his hand and grin while he's at it.