Chapter One: All for what?

I walked into the new school and studied my surroundings. This is the third time I've had to switch schools in this town due to past events. I walked into my first class of the day, Biology. "Class, we have a new student in our class. This is Kaityln Martin," She said smiling. 

"My name's Kelly," I hissed. 
"Of course. I'm sorry dear," She laughed. 

Whatever, I'm sitting in the back," I said and threw my stuff down at the back of the room where I decided to sit. 

"Let's continue," The teacher said quietly. 

"Hey, I'm candice,"  The girl beside me said with a smile.

"Kelly," I said briskly. 

"I know who you are. Devin Brightwall," She said shyly. 

"Excuse me?" I said harshly. 

"He's my brother," She said her head held high. 

"Devin was a good man. I loved him very much. I promise you that his death didn't go unnoiced or unavenged," I said giving her a sad smile. 

"Thank you," She said tears filling her eyes. 

"He was with me that night, I should have stayed by his side," I said the memories haunting me. 

"It's not your fault," She said wiping her eyes.

        I went back to writing simple nothings in my notebook when someone busted through the door and screamed my name. "Kelly Martin!" He screamed 

"Sir, you can't be in here right now," The teacher said walking up tto him. 

"Stay out of this!" He screamed. She stepped back and sat down quietly. "You know why I'm here, You know why you switched schools for the third time," He said narrowing his eyes at me. "You can't run from us forever Faceless Shadow," He laughed darkly. 

"You think I'm running? I don't run from bitches," I laughed not looking up at him once. He grabbed my hair and made me look him in the eyes. 
"We will kill you soon enough," He said taking my note book and throwing it across the room. He grabbed me by the hair and made me look at him then he bashed my face on the desk and let go. I wiped the blood from my nose and stood up. 

"Not before I bury your sorry ass," I said and punched him in the throat. "We will finish this after school you son of a bitch," I said and sat back down. He stormed out and everyone stared at. "Are we going to continue the lesson or not?" I spat. The teacher stood up slowly and continued to teach her voice breaking every now and then. The rest of the day went by in a blur thank God. 

        I walked outside and threw my things down. "Where the hell are you Ricardo?!" I yelled. 
"Over here bitch," He sneered and walked up to me. 

"Let's take this down the street," I said and started walking. I met up with the rest of the Faceless Shadow's and Ricardo met up with the other Hood's. "Let's rumble," I laughed and threw the first punch and connected to a random guy's mouth. The fight went into a full blown stand off. Near the end my whole world went black and I lost conciseness. This is it.