48 Diane & Simon

Listen to On My Way by Alan Walker x Sabrina Carpenter x Farruko

(Double update today!  Did you read chapter 47?  If yes,

Get your nachos ready for a nice, long chapter!)

Diane Jewel

When I woke up the next day on Simon's bed, he wasn't beside me.  

"Bummer!" I complained to myself, rubbing off the sleep from my eyes.  When I fell asleep last night in his arms, every part of my brain was dreaming about waking up to his presence.  

I sleepily stared at the sunlight dancing on the wall before yawning and getting off the bed.   I noticed a freshly ironed dress shirt hung on the wall.   

My clothes felt sticky from sleeping on them.  My top was starting to stink.  I wanted a change of clothes, but I hadn't brought any.      

With a mischievous smirk, I shed my clothes and quickly put of Simon's shirt and buttoned it up.  Its length ended at the middle of my thigh.  

As I walked to the wash basin, I heard noises in the kitchen.  The aroma of coffee sifted to my nose, waking my slow brain.  I twirled in front of the mirror, noticing how great his grey shirt looked on me.   My hand automatically reached for Simon's toothbrush.

When I had finished brushing my teeth, an unexpected pair of hands wrapped around me from behind.  The familiar warmth of Simon's body enveloped me.  My face flooded with a smile.  

He planted a kiss on my hair before resting his head on top of mine.  We smiled at each other on the mirror.  "I caught you," he whispered, "stealing my toothbrush and my best shirt."

I tilted my head.  "Is it a punishable offence?"

He pretended to think.  "No, I don't have the heart to punish you.  But this shirt...I need to wear it today.  Can you change?" 

 I turned around, facing him.  My back thumped the basin counter.  His eyes irresistibly roamed my body, lingering on my bare legs.  With a bold smirk, I rasped, "Then take it from me."

Simon's pupils immediately darkened.  He took a step towards me.  "What do you mean?"

The flutter of his eyelid, the tightening of his jaw, every nuance of him turned me on.  I grabbed at his shirt and slowly pulled it off.  He let me.  

"I had a dream last night," I mumbled, taking in his shirtless form.  "You and me...we were doing something dirty."  His shoulders hunched as each of my words delivered my need to him, his chest heaving slowly.  I let my eyes roam down his stomach.  The trail of hair that disappeared under his pants made me go blank with lust.  "Baby, come here."  I bit my lip desperately.

"Are you even wearing anything under the shirt?"

I twirled a strand of my hair, watching him bite his tongue in suspense.  "No."

I saw a flicker of desire in his hazel orbs before his lips dived low to latch onto my neck, sucking at the sensitive spot under my ear.  My mouth fell open.  He was only starting to kiss me and I was already breathless.  His hands glided down my back and he growled when his fingers met the dip above my ass.  

I pulled him up impatiently, recklessly offering my lips.  He was quick to claim them.  His fingers worked on removing the buttons of my shirt as his tongue licked me, coaxing me to open my mouth.  When his tongue snaked in and touched my, a bulb of excitement burst inside my head.  The shirt hung loose on my shoulder, unbuttoned.