8 Hate

Listen to Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin

(Note:  If you are a REVIEWER, you need not read this chapter, because there's only smut here.  My book has so many chapters, so I want my favourite reviewers to go through as much content as possible.  Just make sure you read the last sentence.)

***explicit sexual content below, read at your own risk***

Meera Bagwat

12 years ago

Little Diane's hand was warm as I held it.  Dixie brought me some tissues and ran back inside to fetch some udon dinner.  Meanwhile, the eleven-year-old averted her eyes upwards to gaze at the stars.  We stayed like that for a while till she suddenly gasped and pointed at the night sky, "Look! It's a constellation. The Big Dipper..."  I followed her finger to the Ursa Major.  Her voice was a mix of awe and adoration that I had to stop and admire it.

"You like constellations, huh?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm. There are eighty-eight official constellations, you know that? This one is my favourite." She smiled.  "I like reading too," she said, motioning towards the book beside her. "But I want to read the big books Dixie reads. I want to read Little Women because Dixie told me half of the story and I liked it.  But she says I need to grow up a little more to understand all that." Diane scoffed. 

I couldn't stop smiling.  She was adorable.  If I had a child, I think I'd agree to whatever it says and let it do as it wishes. 

But wouldn't that make me a bad mother?

_

Ranjit came back home at one in the morning. He parked his Mercedes outside and got out of the car. I was furious. How dare he just leave the house without telling me anything? I stood up from Dixie's porch and ran to him without any parting words. I sped closer and closer to him without knowing what I planned to do.

I wanted to slap him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I screamed at his face. He blinked at me like I was mad, and that made me even more furious. I tried to envision what I looked like to him. My clothes were crumpled, my hair was a mess, and I knew my face looked like a ghost dying.

His face softened when I was only inches away from him, standing right under the streetlamp.

"Meera," he said, eyes widening in shock as he examined my state.

"Ranjit," I said, momentarily forgetting that I was mad at him. We just stood there, eyes locked firmly into each others' and very breathless. He reached for my wrist and pulled. "Let's go inside."

_

He was already unbuttoning his white shirt when I shoved him into the bedroom. My eyes radiated my needs and when he saw it, he fisted his hands to control himself. I didn't bother to close the door. 

What am I doing?  This isn't the time for sex.  

Reaching a hand for his hard chest, I smoothed his rigid planes, then moving down his arms.  I leaned forward for a kiss. Ranjit's eyes immediately darkened with lust, shedding his poise.  He assertively claimed my lips and sucked on them, slowly at first, then biting my lower lip with carnal hunger. A treacherous moan escaped my mouth.