𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼シ

WARNING: 18+
If you are uncomfortable with intimate scenes, stop reading when _ appears. Skip until you find ʕʔ and continue reading from there.

15 weeks in.

I'm still having trouble keeping my food down but it's not as bad now. Instead of backaches and headaches, my body now craves different foods.

Not to mention my stomach is getting harder to hide. I'm thrown weird looks when I'm seen wearing one of Taehyung's hoodies.

Taehyung and I are currently in my room waiting for the boys to show up so we can hang out and entertain ourselves. We're laying in bed watching a movie together. Or at least we were.. Taehyung's now resting his head on the upper part of my legs, facing my stomach.

He has been so patient and cheerful these last few weeks. Whenever I'm being a total bitch, he lets me get out my rage first  and then comforts me once I tire myself. Whenever we are alone or with the other boys, he's attached to me and glued to my stomach. He's always whispering little things or simply just looking and caressing my now showing stomach. We keep telling him the baby can't hear him but he doesn't care..

Currently he's humming to it and smiling goofily. It's honestly adorable. I smile softly as I brush my hand through his hair while he runs his hand over my stomach that he exposed by lifting my shift up.

Who would've known that Taehyung would go from broken and devoid of emotion to a cheerfully and attentive man.

"Tae.. I'm getting cold." I chuckle at him, referring to my exposed skin. He looks up at me apologetically and rolls my shirt back down and sits up, cuddling me into his chest.

"Look, Hee Young there's something I actually wanted to talk to you about.." Taehyung suddenly becomes serious as he glances down at me. I turn my body towards him and give him my full attention. "We haven't brought up.. What we will do once our baby is here.. I-" he pauses for a second and presses his hand to my stomach.

"We won't be staying here for much longer."

I look at him surprised but I expected this. It didn't make sense to hide the fact that I'm carrying Taehyung's baby from his father and then have the baby here. A baby will be hard to keep secret.. with the crying and etc.

"We have to run very far away though.. My father is big in the mafia business and it will be hard to hide. But I really want to change this whole lifestyle.. for you and our child. I want to spend my life with you.. but I'm not ready just yet to propose.. so until I do, promise to stay with me?"

I smile and push his bangs back, exposing his accented facial features.

"Tae I promise.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." He smiles wildly at my response and kisses me. I pull away for a second to speak. "Also, I was expecting you to bring up the thought of us moving away from here but.. question is, where do we go?"

"Let's not worry about that now.. today we are supposed to relax remember?" He smiles and pecks my lips again.

I hum in response and wrap my hands around his neck as I press my lips to his again more passionately.

I moan into his mouth as he tugs my hair. Snapping out of his daze, he pulls me away and stares at my face.

"No.. we can't. Not after how I-"

"Tae.. we talked about this.." I sigh, thinking that we would finally drop this topic after all this time.

".. I might hurt the baby.."