𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐𝕋𝕎𝕆

Taehyung strokes my back gently as I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I've been feeling worse since that day. It's been another week that passed and I've been constantly throwing up my food as well as having major headaches and backaches.

Taehyung's been there with me the whole time and I couldn't be more grateful for him.

"How are you feeling..?" Tae takes a moment to pause the movie we were watching and talk to me.

I can only reply with a groan and shift my position in his lap.

"Not good still huh?" He sighs and turns his head to kiss my temple. "If this gets worse we need to bring you to the hospital or something.."

There's a few moments of silence that pass until Taehyung shifts.

"Are you hungry? I can go grab something for you.."

I glance up at him and smile.

"Just some water please.."

He chuckles and kisses my lips.

"You got it."

No One's POV

Taehyung didn't go straight to the kitchen to grab refreshments. Instead he found himself barging into the dark room that is called his father's office.

"I need everyone that works in the kitchen investigated." He demands, slamming his hands on the expensive wooden desk.

His father looks up with an amused expression.

"And why is that?" The older questions, this being the first thing his son has asked of him.

"Hee Young has been sick.. And hasn't been meeting up to my expectations because of it." Taehyung quickly remembers the back up story that his father believes Hee Young is for Taehyung's pleasure only. Little was he aware that the two had fallen in love.

"Why, that doesn't necessarily need a whole investigation."

"I think someone is poisoning her food or her drinks.." Taehyung brings up the topic seriously, surprising his father. Never before did Taehyung seem so determined like this.

"Well if that is the case then I'll look into it. But if she's not meeting your expectations why don't I find you a better young lady?"

"No!" Taehyung suddenly shouts. His father watches him in amusement. Taehyung curses himself internally before replying more calmly. "No. She's the perfect match for my.. needs. Just find out whoever may be the culprit. In the meantime I'll bring her to the hospital to be treated."

"Very well.. Since you're so determined and this is the only favor you have ever asked of me."

Hee Young's POV

Taehyung and I sit patiently in the waiting room for a doctor to call us in. Well, let me rephrase that. I'm sitting patiently as Taehyung is about to die from the wait.

"Why are you so nervous.. I'm the one who's sick." I chuckle humorously as I fix his hair.

"I just- I'm worried. I have my suspicions and I don't want you to become permanently sick.. or worse." Taehyung stares me in the eyes. I smile softly and lean forward to capture his lips with mine.