v.

"You know, I am really feeling this whole narrator thing

"You know, I am really feeling this whole narrator thing. I think I'm gonna get good at it." Luna rambled on, glancing at Damon, who was standing beside her with his phone pressed against his ear.

"Is that so?" He hummed along, listening half-heartedly to her words. He was more focused on where his brother was standing not too long before.

"And, I'll be honest, I very much prefer little Elena compared to older Elena." At the mention of the brunette, Damon's eyes snapped to Luna, finally giving her his full attention.

"What are you talking about?" He arched his brow with suspicious eyes. From the previous side comments he'd heard from Luna when Elena was around, he'd figured she knew the doppelganger before her death, but he wasn't focused on her, therefore he hadn't asked any questions.

"Oh, I used to babysit her and her brother when they were younger." She explained, making Damon nod slowly and turn his head back around, only to see a short Asian brunette. She was pretty, there was no denying that.

"You're still around?" From Damon's bored tone, Luna could only imagine she was one of the bad vampires. She grabbed his elbow, dragging him away to where there was a bit less people.

"There's something you need to know." She began in a low tone, looking around cautiously. Luna herself felt the need to glance behind them simply because of the uneasy feeling the Asian girl gave off by her actions. "The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight."

"How do you know this?" Damon wondered as if that was the most important piece of information he got from her warning. Luna rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest looking at the man in bewilderment.

"If that's the first thing you ask after someone says 'the vampires are going to attack' I am seriously concerned for you." Luna huffed, making Damon roll his eyes at her. He needed to know if Anna wasn't lying.

"I went to them." The girl explained, her voice still low, as if anyone else was going to hear. "They think I'm with them, but I'm not. They want the founding families dead."

"I thought I was great at keeping grudges..." Luna sighed, but was ignored.

"When is this supposed to happen?" Damon leaned forward, concerned. Not for himself or the other people, but rather for Elena. His brother's girl.

"When the fireworks start." Anna, on the other hand, was clearly worried for Jeremy, Elena's brother. She had fallen for the one she was simply supposed to kill. But, once again, a cliche moment occurred where she had fallen in love with the so called enemy.

"Just great! A massacre under the fireworks. Man, I'm so glad I'm not alive to experience this." Luna breathed out. When she was alive, the worst thing that could happen was her mother finding out that she came home drunk when she was sixteen. Not a bunch of vampires wanting to kill everyone.

"John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them..." Damon mumbled, making his words barely audible for Luna, but she'd managed to make out what he said.

"Then we can't be here." A look of pure panic spread across Anna's face, as she rushed out her words. Damon, on the other hand, wasn't at all concerned.

"It doesn't work. It's been deactivated." He explained at the brunette's questioning face. He wasn't looking at her, but rather he was trying to spot his brother within the crowd.

"Well then, a lot of people are gonna die."

"Where are they right now?" Damon was trying to keep calm. He couldn't risk panicking. If he kept calm, everyone else surely would too.

"They're already here, Damon." The two vampires stared into each other's eyes, falling into a silence that didn't last very long.

"Honestly, why is all the drama happening after my death?" Luna was talking more to herself, but since Damon was the only one to hear her and ignore her, she didn't care.

After Anna had disappeared Damon was rushing to get to someone named Alaric, whilst Luna was trying to keep up.

"Ric." Damon called out, grabbing a man who was talking to a group of people. He excused himself, before getting dragged back by the vampire.

"You keep those nifty little vampire weapons in your car?" Damon kept his voice low as he walked side by side with the Ric man.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" The man glanced at Damon in surprise, not knowing what was happening.

"Because the square is crawling with tomb vampires and I think we're gonna need a stake or two." Damon explained, glancing behind him to check if Luna was still following them.

"I got them." The man fastened his pace, heading towards his own car. Damon had stopped walking, allowing Luna to finally stand next to him.

"So... I'm guessing this is going to be a long night tonight." The dead girl sighed, looking at the raven haired man. He mumbled out a "yup", not even bothering to take his phone out.

"You know, I still think I'd be a good narrator."

"Please shut up."