vi.

"For one hundred and fifty years, Mystic Falls has been the kind of town that everybody wants to call home

"For one hundred and fifty years, Mystic Falls has been the kind of town that everybody wants to call home. Safe, prosperous, welcoming. And we have the founders to thank for that. That's why I'd like to dedicate this evening's firework display to their legacy." Mayor Lockwood spoke into the microphone up on stage. Luna was next to him on the stage, using the fact that to others she didn't exist as an advantage. Everyone began clapping, before the man yelled out "Enjoy the show!"

The fireworks blew up and the Lockwoods made their way off stage, trying not to seem suspicious. But it was clear they were rushing. Luna continued to look around, trying to spot something out of the ordinary. When people started randomly dropping down to the ground, clutching their heads in pain, Luna knew that something was wrong. She knew Bonnie lied about what she'd done to the Gilbert invention. So the first thing the dead girl did, was running off the stage to find Damon. She ran all the way until she noticed two men drag the Salvatore through an abandoned alley.

"Damon!" The vampire lifted his head up with a slight groan, but his eyes found Luna either way. She was right in front of him and he could almost see the wheels spinning in her mind, trying to come up with a plan.

"Stefan... Find Stefan..." Damon muttered with the remaining strength he had, before his head drooped and he seemed to pass out right there and then. The blonde cursed under her breath, but turned around in order to find the younger Salvatore anyway. She found him with Elena Gilbert after a few minutes. He was clutching his head in pain on the floor. Alaric ran up to them for seemingly no where, going to help the vampire stand. They began walking to get away from the people just in case. That made Luna curse under her breath as she began looking around frantically. 

"I don't know what happened, he just dropped." Elena explained in panic. The blonde girl noticed a small rock on the ground, as she went to pick it up and throw it at Alaric's back. That got the man's attention, but when he turned he didn't see anyone. The three of them made their way down a flight of stairs, before letting Stefan go. Luna picked up another rock, throwing it again. This time, it landed by their feet, making their heads turn in the direction of the top of the stairs. It looked as if they were all staring at the blonde, but she knew they couldn't see her. So she threw another rock.

"What the hell..." Ric mumbled. "Hello?" Luna, once again, threw a rock. Elena and Alaric looked at each other, before looking back up the stairs. Elena made a move to go up, but Stefan made a little noise and her attention went straight to her boyfriend. Whereas Ric was still looking at the stairs, waiting for something.

"You okay?" Was the first question to fly out of the brunette's mouth. Stefan nodded slowly, breathing out a sigh of relief, as if what he'd experienced was the most painful thing to ever happen to him. Alaric was already half way up the stairs, going to check who was throwing the rocks, only finding the empty road. "What happened?"

"I-It was like needles were piercing my skull. And then it just stopped." He explained, gesturing with his hands. Alaric came back down after a minute, his breaths shallow.