(F) The one miku chooses~

AN: So uh I saw this on Pinterest, where basically miku chooses rin over like Luka and Len and I thought hmm why don't I start off my fic with this? Oc this is in Japanese so I don't understand but I thought I'll still write this

Also for some reason my front cover won't work :c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin's POV

You know what sucks? When your brother has a crush on your crush. You know what also sucks? When ANOTHER one of her close friends have a crush on her too. 

Who's this crush you may ask? Well, it's the ever so cute Miku Hatsune, who's also my best friend at school. Actually heck just those two people liking her, she's one of the most popular girls in the school. Although she'll only choose someone close to go out. So why haven't I asked her out? It's because she simply thinks of me as a best friend. Nothing more.

*ring ring*

I sighed. Miku's calling again. This only means one thing. She's bored and wants to have the four of us hang out. What makes it even worse is that the other two are the people who like miku-Len, my brother and Luka, who honestly I'm not that close to but Miku is. Makes me jealous.

"Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy-chan"

My face flushed.

"Miku, stop calling me that. Also you want me Len and Luka over, don't you."

"How did you know~"

I sighed. "I'll go get Len and be over in 10."

"Yay! That means you, Len and Luka can all come!"

Great. Luka would be there to.

~At Miku's House~

At first when we went to Miku's we planned to go out somewhere for a few hours or something.

"We could go to the mall"

"Len, you probably just want to see some cute girls and flirt with them"

"Luka, I already have a crush"

"It better not be on my crush"

Well..too bad Luka. At least you have more of a chance with Miku then me.

"Oooo how about a karaoke bar!"

"I have a cold and can't sing"

"Why does Luka put down all our ideas~"

"Because she's Luka"

I sighed, not even listening to their conversation. Honestly I didn't cared where we went, I really don't want to be here anyway.

drip drop

Well..this can only mean one thing

Pitter patter

It's raining. Heavily.

Crap, now I'll never get out of here AND be stuck with these two flirting with miku

"Luka~saaaaannn! If you haven't been complaining so much we would've gone somewhere before all this rain started~"

"Actually I just check the weather forecast. It's supposed to rain like this until tomorrow morning"

Fuck

So now not ONLY was I going to stay over night with this illegally cute best friend, but also with these two in her house.

"Great, so we're stuck here."

"It'll be like a sleepover!"

"Please say there's no truth or dare"

For once, I agreed with Luka.

"Fineeeeee. Let's watch some anime then. I'll get snacks!"

Lazy ass time skip

It was getting late. The four of us had a huge anime watching marathon. We rewatched some old favourites, saw some ones that looked terrible, watched that new movie 'a whisker away' (an: haven't seen that movie yet, is it any good?) and put down Len's suggestions to watch hentai.

"For the last time Len, your only 14."

"So what?"

"You know, I'm in my final year of high school and I still don't watch hentai."

So began an argument between Len and Luka over...hentai. Seriously out of all things it had to be that.

"Geez, does Len actually watch that stuff?"

"Yep."

"Well I am definitely not dating him now"

Thank god. If only you could date me instead. As if that will happen.

"Uh Miku-chan?"

"Yes Rinny-chan?"

God dammit Miku.

"Uh, say, do you have a crush on anyone?"

Miku's face flushed.

"I'll take that as I ye-"

Miku suddenly hugged me. Tightly.

"M-miku chan?"

"You're so cute, Rinny-chan"

"Eh? EH!"

"I'll choose you, and you only Rinny-chan"

And before I knew it, Miku's lips were on my. They're so soft and warm...

Of course, NOW Len and Luka had stopped their stupid argument over hentai when we were kissing. Len just looked depressed, whilst Luka was in goddamn shock and jealousy.

"Why.."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

Miku just laughed at their reactions. I joined in with her.

Of course, after that night, we started dating. Sure people would poke faces and say mean rumours, but I knew better then to listen to them. Sure Luka still has to get over her jealously, but hey I mean Len isn't jealous. Well, he still teases us of course.

"Come Rin, when are you and Miku going to get married~"

"We're not even legal yet Len. And you should stop teasing us when I know you're interested in that white haired boy with the chord in my class."

"W-what?! Why would I l-like that random kid?!"

END