(F) Doki Doki Yuri Gauken

3rd Person POV

It was spring, and the sakura were falling onto the ground. A freshman, know as Rin Kagamine, sighed. I wish the sakura could last forever. She was so focused on the falling sakura, she wasn't looking where she was going.

Another girl was walking to school, the senior's long teal hair were tied into two large ponytails. The wind blew by, causing her long hair to fly everywhere.

"Geez, I should get a haircut. But my hair looks really good like this..."

And that was when they bumped into each other, their blue eyes being reflected on the other girl. Like two shimmering jewels meeting each other. Brighter then the ocean.

"Ah, gommene!" Ah god, this is embarrassing...especially with how cute she looks...wait what?

"It's fine. Got to say, I already miss the sakura..."

"Same..they're so pretty."

"But at the same time it's beautiful when they fall. I can watch them fall from my classroom window and they'll distract me from my lesson."

"Aren't you a senior though?"

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I just guessed because you look older then most of the other students. I'm only a freshman."

"You should appreciate your freshman year," the teal haired sighed. "Senior year is hard."

"Well I should get going, Gumi's probably waiting for me." Then, the short blonde stopped. "Also, you can call me Rin Kagamine! It's nice to met you!"

The teal haired smiled at the girl. Cute.

"So uh, what's your name?" Rin asked, knowing the teal haired had zoned out for a while.

"Oh! Sorry, it's Miku Hatsune," Miku blushed. Why did I zone out for so long?!

"Well, I'll see you later!"

They didn't realise that both of them were confused about their emotions. They wanted to stay with each other for longer, but not just in a friendly way. Perhaps if they could hear each other's heartbeat they'd realise they're both beating just as fast as their own.

"Hey, Rin-chan!" A short green haired girl yelled.

"Coming, Gumi-San!"

The two went into their class together. As the teacher rambled on about stuff no one but the nerds were paying attention to, Gumi and Rin started to quietly talk about random things.

"...And I'm just sick of how he's always in my face! Not to mention he calls himself a samurai, when he's a complete idiotic jerk!"

"That would suck. I haven't talked to Gakupo before, but now I know to dodge him. Who would like an annoying senior?"

"At least you have a better senior to talk to."

"Huh?"

"I saw you talking to Miku-San earlier today. You two look really cute together."

"H-hey! Here you are complaining about Gakupo while your telling me that I should be with Hatsune-San!"

"But Miku-san's a lot nicer then Gakupo."

"How do you even know about Hatsune-San in the first place?"

"Oh, she's a friend of mine. IA-San introduced me to here. She's really nice and fun."

"Didn't know IA knew her."

"Well I mean, IA's a junior, so I guess she's a bit closer to the third years."