(F) Dear Diary...

AN: gotta love when wattpad won't let u change the title for the previous oneshot a h a 

It was supposed to be Cafe's Barista ._.

Anyway, I just thought I'd do this prompt, considering that I'll I'm doing is updating my shitpost book that no one reads heh

I could do angst for this but nah I'll probably do angst soon enough

————————

Rin's POV

Dear Diary,

Miku-chan

That's the only word I can think of right now. Never mind the only person I can think off. ACTUALLY the only thing I can think of. She's so, so CUTE.

To say the least, right now I'm head over heels for her. I keep on telling myself it's just a crush, but fuck it. I just want Miku. I want ALL of Miku. ...Omg why am I saying that.

But it's that Miku's hair is just so long with a beautiful blue and I want to run my fingers through it so much. Then her sweet voice that sounds like an angel when she sings. And the way she calls me Rinny-chan. I can't handle it any more!!!

Only problem is, I'm pretty sure Miku is into guys. Besides she probably likes my twin, Len. I love Len despite how annoying he is, if him and Miku date they deserve it. But they'll still be a big hole in my heart.

I love Miku-Chan more than anything. Even oranges.

Miku-chan is-

"RIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!!!" Said Len, barging into MY room without knocking. I shirked and covered her diary. 

"LEN AT LEAST TRY KNOCKING!!" I yelled at Len. God, he's my twin and all that but he can be so annoying sometimes.

"What's that you got th-"

"NOTHING!" I hid the diary from Len. If anyone read this, I would be done for.

"Anyway, Miku's suddenly popped over, probably to see you."

Miku-chan coming over...FOR MEEEEEE???!!!! God Rin don't freak out so much, she often comes over here-

I ran over to see Miku-chan.

Miku's POV

Dear Diary,

I feel awkward around Rinny-chan lately.

Every time I see here, I feel I can only look at her and her petite figure. When she has her favourite short top on I always look towards....that area.

I've liked boys my whole life and RIN is a GIRL. If I was to crush on a Kagemine SURELY it would be Len. I mean he's nice to hang around and all, but I don't have the same thoughts about him as I do with Rin. AAAAAA WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!