(F) Cookies and Cream

An: Y'all seem to be crying over the last oneshot 😼

But uh here's just a quick little fluffy thing that came to my head

Suppose it makes up for the angst-angst is actually really fun to write but fluff is the cutest thing to read of your ship

After this I'm going to work on a Halloween special-look forward to it

————————

Today was a happy day for Miku.

It was the first time in a while that she was able to go out with her girlfriend, Rin. Being in high school now, Miku had to study more and as per result, hadn't been able to see her beloved Rinny-chan lately.

It was also a happy day for Rin. She had been worrying Miku had been overworking herself with school, but Miku was still going okay and happy to go out on a date with her.

The two girls had just gotten some ice-cream. Miku was about to eat hers but that awful thing happened. Her ice cream dropped to the floor.

Rin hadn't eaten her ice cream yet and saw Miku's unfortunate incident. Miku's face looked gloomy and in a pout.

"Miku! I haven't eaten mine yet so you can have it" said Rin, offering her ice-cream to Miku.

"No, it's fine. You can eat it!" Said Miku, pushing it back to Rin.

"You payed for this Miku AND you've been studying so much, you deserve it!" 

"It's really fine-you should have it. It's your ice cream!"

And so a pushing war between the two of them began. Ice-cream got all over their faces and eventually, the remains ice-cream and cone fell on the floor.

"Ah, now we both don't have ice-cream." Rin said, as the two both laughed.

"Speaking of it, what flavour did you get? You can probably tell mine's cookie and cream by now. It's my favourite flavour." Rin asked

"Wait, you love cookies and cream too? It's my favourite too! I got it as well."

"So, how many things do we have in common now?" Laughed the two.

"Hey Rinny-chan, to me your my cream. And I'm your cookie that keeps you safe, secure and loved."

"H-hey, Miku-chan!" Rin blushed madly.

"T-thanks..."

And the two shared a sweet, loving kiss.

—————————

An: probably the shortest oneshot I've written.

Check back here on Halloween, I should (hopefully) have done the special