Feelings?

We arrived at Nash's house and  saw Hayes sitting on the couch watching TV and eating a bowl of popcorn. "Hey Hayes!" I said. "Hey." He replied. I looked over at my sister as she was drooling over him. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Jordan." Hayes said while blushing a little. "Hey." Jordan replied with a smile. I left them on the couch watchung TV and went to look for Nash. I went upstairs to his room and just barged in like I normaly do. "NAASSHH!" I screamed while laughing and jumping on top of him. "Ahhh you're crushing me and my laptop!" He laughed. "Shutup haha." I said getting off him but still on his bed. He had been editing his video that he did recently but he put his laptop away and we just started talking. We talked about school and about friends and other personal stuff. It was only when we started talking about Hayes and Jordans relashonship did I start thinking about Nash and I. A few years back I always had this thaught in the back of my mind that I might like Nash as more than just a friend. I never thaught about it again until now. "Imagine if we dated," he laughed, "that would just be weird." I hesitated with my reply because I was thinking about it. What if we did date. Without waiting any longer I quickly replied "Yea it would be so strange." I said with a fake smile. After that things got a bit awkward so we decided to go downstairs and see what Jordan and Hayes were doing. We walked into the kitchen and saw the two of them baking with Hayes' and Nash's little sister, Skylynn. There was nothing else for us to do so we joined in. One thing led to another and it ended with flour everywhere and the floor covered in splattered eggs. My hair had so many different things in it that I was starting to wonder how I was going to get it all out. We all just ended up laughing and giggling but I still couldn't help thinking about what happened in Nash's room earlier. Even though I knew it shouldn't have bothered me.........it kind of did.

#####################################

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you liked this chapter♡♡