Awkward!

We got to the ice-cream place and decided to sit at a small booth to eat it. We sat opposite from each other and began eating. "So...what do you think about Jordan and Hayes going out," he asked. I took some time then replied,"I think they are actually so cute together." Then he said something that completely blew my mind. "Do you think we would be cute....... together?" My eyes grew wide and I just sat there with a blank look on my face. I was so shocked by his question that I didn't know how to answer. He could tell I wasn't going to answer any time soon so instead he said,"You know if we would even date," he said while laughing,"but I- I mean...it wouldn't really work out anyway." He then looked down and I felt bad for not answering the first time. "Yea I guess so," I said. After that we sat in silence and finished our ice-creams. I couldn't help but think how awkward this situation was.

BACK AT NASH'S HOUSE

We finally got back to Nash's house and found Jordan and Hayes already there. They were sitting on the couch watching TV. They were cuddled up together and Jordan's head was laid on his shoulder. Hayes' arm was around her shoulders. It was such a cute sight but unfortunately it had to end because I wanted to go home to get away from the situation with Nash. I know leaving now would just make the problem more awkward than it already was but I didn't feel like dealing with it at the moment."You ready to go home Jordan?" I asked her. "I mean since you like ruining the times when I'm enjoying myself then yes," she replied. I ignored her comment and said bye to Hayes and Nash. Jordan and Hayes hugged and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. We then went out the door and into my car to go home.

AT HOME

"So how was your date?" I asked her. "Amazing!!" She practically screamed. I didn't bother asking her where they went only to spare myself the details. I went up to my room only to start thinking again about the question Nash had asked earlier. Did he want us to be together? What was he trying to imply? All these types of questions were running through my mind. The more I kept my feelings to myself the more I wondered about how he felt about me. At some point I just had to grow some and tell him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading guys. Haven't updated in forever!!!!!! Gonna try as much as I can to update!:)