More Feelings?

Nash's POV

I woke up the next morning still smelling a bit from yesterday's baking attempt. I lazily got out of my bed and took a quick shower. When I was in there I thought about how Hayes had asked out Alexis' sister, Jordan. I knew that he wanted to do this for quite some time. This made things worse because.....I did have feelings for Alexis. I always tried to hide it because I didn't want her to find out and say that it wouldn't work out between us and we should just be friends. But it was hard because everytime I saw her I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. The thing I loved most was her personality and the way she carried herself. She didn't care about what other people had to say about her. She was just...perfect.

After what seemed like hours in the shower I finally got out and put on a pair of sweatpants, a black t-shirt, some vans and a beanie. I went downstairs to eat breakfast trying not to think about Alexis.

Alexis POV

I woke up only and remembered what had happened last night. About Hayes and Jordan. I tried not to think about it to muvj as I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and put on a pair of shorts, tank top and slopps and went downstars. My mom was in the kitchen just finishing up breakfast so I sat down on a stool near the kitchen counter. "Morning sweaty." my mom said.

"Morning mom." I replied. Not long after my sister came down with a smile on her face. I knew exactly why and I just smiled and rolled my eyes. Once breakfast was done my mom told us that we were have dinner with the Griers at 6.00pm. I was a little bit anxious about seeing Nash because we hadn't talked about Nash and Jordan being together yet. I tried not to let it bother me so I simply replied by saying ok and going to my room waiting for 6.00pm to arrive.

5.50PM

I checked the time on my phome and knew that I had to get ready. Before I could go to my closet to see what to wear I got a text from Nash.

Nash
See you tonight.......try not to look to ugly haha ;)

I smiled.

Alexis
Shutup haha:)

It took me some time figure out what I was going to wear but I finally decided. (There's a pic of what she wears and how she did her hair.) I went downstairs and everyone was ready and waiting for me. "It took you long enough." My sister said. I just rolled my eyes and with that we were out and into the car on our way to the restaurant.

############$#########################

(A/N) Thanks sooo much for reading guys it means a lot!!!♡♡♡ hope you enjoyed