The Start

ALEXIS POV

******

I woke up at around 9.am (the usual for me) and grabbed my phone from my night stand. The first person I texted was my best friend........Nash Grier. I was 16 about to turn 17 and Nash was 17(my birthday was a few days after Nash). We had been friends for so long and we told each other everything. Our friendship could not be broken no matter how many arguments we had we couldn't stay mad at each other for more than a few hours. But before I carry on let me tell you about my crazy but lovable family. I had a younger sister named Jordan who was 14 and we lived with my mom and dad. I decided to text Nash asking if I could hang over at his house even though I new the answer would be yes.
Alexis
Hey...I'm coming over today

Nash
Haha sure :)

I got out of bed and took a quick shower and put on(there's a pic of what she wore). Once I was done a ran downstairs and grabbed a bite to eat. I told Jordan I where I was going and she instantly looked up from her bowl of cereal and ran upstairs to go and change. Her and Hayes (Nash's younger brother) had a very good friendship too. Not to mention that they both liked each other.

I waited for her to come back downstairs and when she came I searched for my car keys and we were off to the Griers.

#################################

Thanks guys for reading. This is my first story so I hope you like it. Leave comments to tell me what you like or also what you don't like. More chapters to come I promise.

Happy Readingxxx