Curve 15

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Miya just talk to me" Legacy asked as she knocked on Miya's door.

After crying in front of Legacy for a good ten minutes, Miya ran to her room and locked the door. Legacy had no clue what was going on but she had an idea that it involves Jas.

"You know what" Legacy said before grabbing her shoes. She quickly threw on a dress and slides before grabbing her purse.

"Where are you going?" Lorenzo asked as Legacy walked toward the front door.

"I'm going to Jas place to see what the fuck is wrong. Watch Miya okay" She said before kissing his lips and heading out the door. Lorenzo sighed and walked to Miya's room before knocking. He heard sniffling and sobs through the door.

"Hey Miya it's me Lorenzo. Legacy left and if you want to talk I'm here for you" Lorenzo said before walking away from the door. He walked into Legacy's bedroom and went to her dresser.

Weeks ago Lorenzo made a drawer in Legacy's room full of his clothes. Legacy had space in Lorenzo's place as well with her clothes. Lorenzo grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

~~~~

"Jas open the fuck door I know you're there because your car was out side" Legacy said as she knocked on Jas's door again for the fifth time. She frowned before crossing her arms over her chest. Jas opened the door looking like a complete mess.

"What do you want" Jas asked her harshly. Legacy raised her eyebrow at her before moving past her into her place.

"You are going to tell me why you and Miya broke up and why she claims she's a bad person" Legacy said before walking into Jas's living room where she saw the complete mess Jas made.

"Jasmine what the fuck is-"

"Why didn't you ask her" Jas said cutting her off. She didn't want to talk about it at all and she definitely didn't want to talk about the mess.

"Bitch I did ask her"Legacy couldn't help but snap as she looked at Jas. Jas raised her eyebrow before taking a step forward to Legacy.

"Don't call me no damn bitch Legacy" Jas said but Legacy rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck happened?" Legacy said again as she crossed her arms over her chest. Jas scoffed and walked to her kitchen with Legacy following her waiting for the answer. She just wanted to know why they broke up.

"We got in a fight again about me saying that she probably cheating that's why she didn't want to have sex. I ain't mean to say it to be honest it just slipped out but I went along with it still. She told me that I needed to get my past out of my mind and shit. Blah blah blah" Jas said as if she didn't care but everyone knew she did.

Legacy sighed and rubbed her hand over her face. Jas turned around to face Legacy.

SMACK!

"What the fuck Legacy" Jas said holding her cheek from the slap Legacy just gave her.

"You are so stupid why the fuck would you accuse her first off then don't act like you don't that she's gone because we both know you care." Legacy said looking at Jasmine angrily.

"Legacy-"

"No you shut the fuck up! You are going to sit here in this apartment and you are to let go of whatever you need to let go. If you truly want a relationship with Miya you have to do that Jas. You can't be in fear because of your past" she said cutting Jas off.

Jas stared at her for a long time thinking over what she just said.

"I don't know how to let go" Jas mumbled more to herself than to Legacy but legacy heard her. Legacy walked over to her grabbing her hands.