Information

"We only see half of the people
Of the world
Of ourselves"
(the song is up)
I walked to the mansion through the woods so that I don't get seen carrying a dead body. I was at the house put the body down near a window threw a rock and left running. In the woods.

It took me fifteen minutes to get back to the mansion I still had no clean clothes. I didn't even get inside when jungkook and the others were already outside.

" don't start now it's 4 am I haven't slept a shit and I'm covered in that assholes blood... let me bathe at least."

I went inside directly to my room to bathe took about an hour or so since fell asleep. I went to ask hobi for some clothes which were way big for me.

I looked like this

"Jimin jungkook is calling you his on his office

"Jimin jungkook is calling you his on his office."

"Ok Hyung and thanks for the clothing "

I went out hobbies room and did as he asked me to go to jungkook so we could talk. I was going to answer all his questions but if the question is too personal then I'll stop.

Knock knock

" jungkook can I come in... hurry up I'm tired"

Someone opened the door for me it was jungkook that quickly walked back to his chair. I sat down in front of him quietly I didn't want to start the conversation.

" jimin I called you so that we can have a conversation about information that we need and I believe you have."

" ask away I'll answer as best as possible."

" Well, first I need to know do you know the name of the boss in park mafia and what does it got to do with you."

I looked at jungkook he looked very serious at the moment so I started talking.

" his name is park Jihun his 2 years younger than me he's also my size and I have a picture of him on my phone if you want it."

After I gave the picture to jungkook he began to ask me more.

" how do you know all this jimin... look I want to know and need to know cause you are a very good fighter and I would like you to stay with us so I don't want to think you with them."

I wanted to cry in the Six years of being alone and killing I've never heard someone say they wanted me to stay but I can't cry in front of anyone my tears don't exist anymore.

" well jungkook I can tell you that because unfortunately, I'm park jimin even without the second name....there my fucked up family."

There was silence for a while I think maybe jungkook can't believe it but it's the truth.

" Also you're bad at defending yourself....look jungkook I've worked 5 years for you never failed with the package or gave you away I couldn't give information because I never saw who you were so I didn't give anything."

Jungkook looked at me and exhaled nodding his head. I was released I wanted to stay here I wanted to kill with these people and also kill everyone that touched me that day.

" jungkook if you want I can give you defense lessons it seems like you need them anyways."

He laughed jungkook was laughing

" fine but you better be good at teaching...I won't ask any more for now because it seems very personal to you but I believe you will be helping us with this problem."

I nodded I wanted to help plus it was an easy way for me to kill all of the people from my brother's mansion.

" Sure I will help it's not like I'll lose anything I'll be leaving now I need to sleep."

Just like that, I stood up from the chair leaving jungkooks office, and walked to my room I was so tired that I took pills for a headache that I was having at the moment and Just jumped on the bed.

Later on, I woke up didn't even know what hour it was I just took my phone and my gun and went to the bathroom.
Started brushing my teeth and went straight out of the room to get some food.

" wow, look guys he finally woke up."

The guys were at the table eating at seemed like dinner.

" what hour is it?"

I was scratching my head with the gun while I put the phone on the table and sat down.

" well, first of all, jimin it's 4:30, and no guns or weapons in my table."

I looked up at jin took a piece of bread from the table left my phone took my gun and went straight outside

" if you need anything call me and jungkook we got class to remember hurry up,/yawn/ I don't like wasting my time I'll be out."

I put the gun on the floor and started stretching I could already feel jungkook coming out the door waiting while I waited for him.

" I'm here...jimin we have a gym I think you already knew that-"

I stopped him to make sure he understands I need silence.

" ok jungkook I will be teaching you everything I know... pass me that rock- look at this."

I threw the rock In the air and with my last bullet shot the rock while it was still falling and moving.

" once you learn how to do this my job here is done now let's go to the gym later I'll get bullets."

Jungkook followed me to the gym it made me laugh because his my boss I'm the one supposed to follow him around but since little boss here doesn't even know how to defend himself I might as well put up with it,

" well jungkook we will start our classes now and I only have four rules...

1- attack the opponent with murder intent.
2-if I say stop you need to stop
3- if you get hurt by me tell me
4- in here your not my boss...your a simple student

We walked to the boxing rim to start in the way jungkook works with punch's later on we would go to weapons

" now then let's get started come at me if you can."

This is how our bond started to connect