Are you insane

'I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every moment of it'

They guys moved the bodies into the water and took the trucks so I turned my bike on and started to drive way over the limit. This is what always happens when I'm done killing my mind goes blank. It's like I get so sleepy that I have to hurry up and go to bed and I get a headache as if I just had alcohol.

" jimin your driving to fast cant you wait for us."

" Jin Hyung I'm going to go to the mansion I need to sleep since the mission is over I'll hurry up."

Just like that I was speeding way over the limit I got to the mansion turned the bike off and went to my room with the horrible headache that isn't letting me walk straight. Jungkook was waiting in the entrance.

" jimin your here that was quick are you ok."

" the guys are coming with the trucks since the mission is done I'm going to sleep."

I walked to my room but my guns and swords down to jump on the bed I couldn't sleep that easily so I drank a sleeping pill.

" jungkook were here man you should've seen jimin he was awesome we only got to kill 5 people he did the rest."

Jin walked towards me and showed me his phone right on me face.

" look I took a video of how he fights since we were just hiding I had time to do this. "

The video showed it all and in a perfect angle it was only 15 minutes long.

" damn he fight like a.... I dont even know what to compare him to. Anyways that explains why you guys are early."

I mean I'm not wrong this guys take about 3 hours on just one mission but I can't say much since I can barely defend myself.

" yeahhh.... I'm going to act like I didn't just hear that come from you anyways am I the only one here that thinks jimin is basically an assassin like man look at his ability."

I was nodding my head multiple times jimin was after all every talented on killing.

" did he wake up. Already."

" no jeon his still asleep just like the first time we meet him he had killed someone and was tired all of a sudden."

There not wrong there it's obvious that something is bothering jimin but it's his Privacy after all.

" it's ok you can go rest guys but be alert we don't know what could happen and we will all talk when he wakes up about an up coming mission."

Since they all left I fixed up my desk and decided to go to the kitchen. When I passed jimin's room I could hear panting and groans of pain.

" jimin are you ok."

No answer what so ever so I went in and called Jin from my phone. Jimin was sleeping but sweating like crazy and moving a lot.