You little bitch! Part 5

"Were here." Said Payton while looking at me.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride," I say getting out of the car and picking Nessa up because she fell asleep.

"No problem, here um let me help with the bags." He asked taking mine while I took Nessa's.

I smile at him and we enter the hotel. It was beautiful the lights hanging from the top, the elevators adorned with flowers, the lobby seats full of colors, and the children's playroom is beautiful. 

"Y/n, you ok?" Asked Payton taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah just admiring the hotel," I said laughing.

"Well then let's go to the elevator, I'll show you our room." He said smiling.

We got on the elevator and arrived at floor 5. We walked through the hallway and found our room which is number 10340. He opened the door with his key revealing Sam watching a basketball match. I looked around the room it was beautiful. It had 2 beds a balcony and a beautiful bathroom. 

Pretend it has a balcony

I place Nessa on a bed and wrap her with her blankie

I place Nessa on a bed and wrap her with her blankie. I sit beside her and try to beat my record on the subway surf. I lost so I throw my phone on the bed and I woke Nessa up with all the sound. 

"Hey Ness, Im sorry you can go back to sleep," I say looking at her with guilt.

"It's ok, I'm hungry." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Umm... Sam, Nessa's hungry, do you know a place we can eat?" I ask looking at Sam.

"Idk ask Payton." He said shrugging.

"Payt Nessa's hungry do you know a place?" I say looking at Nessa who's all curled up into a ball.

"Er... does she like Chick-Fil-A?" He asks sitting down beside me.

"Oh she LOVES, it's like our favorite place," I say laughing. "Right, Ness?" I ask her while rubbing her stomach.

"Yep!" She says sitting down still holding onto her stomach.

"Well then let's go!" He says picking Nessa up and his board while heading outside. I grab my wallet, my board, Nessa's board, and my phone.

"Sam you coming?" I ask looking back.

"Sure!" He said picking up his board.

We exit the hotel and everyone gets on their boards and we all start skating to Chick-Fil-A. We enter Chick-Fil-A and we sit down on a booth. 

I go up to the ordering area and wait for the line to clear up. Payton wanted to help me with the food so he came.

"OMG Y/n hi, can I get a picture?" Said a little girl looking at me.

"Oh, sure!" I say and her big sister took a photo. 

"Thank you soo much, when I grow up I wanna surf like you!" She says hugging me and I hugged back. She waved and left.

"So... you surf?" Payton asked looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yep, I don't know how people know me but maybe it's for skating or surfing, I don't know. I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Cool!" He said then he told me his order. 

"NEXT!" 

"Oh hi can I get 2 of the 8 piece nuggets with fries, a kids meal, two with coke and one with sprite and a Deluxe sandwich with fries and a sprite," I say looking at the cashier?

"Sure something else?" She asked politely.

"No thank you."

"That would be $21.25." She says looking up from the machine.

"Hey, I'll pay this one." He says.

"No, I will it's ok," I say looking at him.

"I insist." He was about to enter his card when I say "OMG look!" He looks to the side and I quickly pay.

"Oh, you little." He says but I cut him off while hugging him.

"Thank you for caring," I say while we move and wait for our food.

We talked until they called my name. We picked up the food trays and I got some straws. We arrived at the table and see Nessa and Sam playing so Payton set the food down and sat next to me.

"Nessa make sure to eat your fruit cup if you do I'll buy you, sweets," I say eating a nugget.

She nods and starts eating. I was about to grab my straw when Payton's hand touched mine. I grabbed the straw and we both blushed. Luckily nobody noticed. We finished eating and I saw a target near here somewhere so I convinced them to go to Target with me.

"Ok, Nessa remember walkie talkie always now go get your things. I say and Sam looks at me like are you crazy and heads to the chip aisle with her.

"Well, what do you want?" I ask Payton.

"I dont know but lets get you things first." He says smiling at me.

"Ok come on." I say while grabbing his hand and running to the candy aisle.

"Well what's your favorite candy?" He asks and I look at him.

"Sour patchy's duh!"I say and grab some more snacks then we pay and go back to the hotel.

We enter the room and Nessa collapses in a bed while I shower. I come out of the bathroom and see Nessa and Sam cuddled up, WAIT that means I'm sleeping with Payton. OH NO. It's going to be so awkward. I just laid on the bed and plugged my phone then Payton got in the bed. I was so nervous but I look at Nessa who opens her eyes and wiggles her brows and makes a heart sign with her hand. SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE!

"Oh you little bitch!" I say and cuddle my teddy and try to fall asleep. 

I felt a pair of arms around me so I look and see a sleeping Payton, I just cuddle him and fall asleep.