RUN! Part 27

"So who are you going with?" 

We were currently in my basement sat down on the floor talking about random shit. We were having a girl talk. Well, at least that's what they said.

"Going where?" I asked and they all gasped.

"To the dance of course." Riley squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"So who do you want to go with?" Avani asked with a mouth filled with chips.

"I'm going with this boy, his name is Blake," Amelie said and they squealed.

"Blake, MY COUSIN?" I said and she nodded. 

"Y'all would look cute together." I shrugged while I took Avani's chips and left upstairs where I found the boys playing videogames. 

I sat down in my bean bag next to Chase. I looked at the game and Chase looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled and I turned to him.

"They're talking about who they want to take to the dance." I shrugged.

"Fair enough." He nodded.

"Ayy, pass the controller," I yelled and Jaden threw a controller at me.

I gave Chase my chips and started playing Fortnite. I won then gave the controller to Dylan and talked to Chase.

"You okay Chase?" He nodded. He seemed kinda down and quiet.

I grabbed his hand and guided him to my room. I saw austin watching Peppa on the tv so I sat down next to him and Chase laid his head in my lap. I played with his hair and he let out a big sigh.

"I love you, you know that right?" He looked at me in the eye. "Not that way." He quickly added.

"Of course I know, you always remind me." I laughed.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked.

"You know Charli right?" He closed his eyes and I nodded, Austin left to Nessa's room and we kept talking.

"Well, she's really pretty and I kinda like her, who am I kidding I love her but she...I- I saw her kissing somebody..." He let a tear stream down his face.

"Aww Chase." I placed myself un top of him and hugged him. He instantly hugged back.

"I'll talk to her, who knows, maybe she likes you back." He nodded still with his eyes closed.

See this is what I love about Chase, he's so calm yet so exciting. He will be there for you when you need it. Your shoulder to cry on. The best hugger. I just love him in general. 

"Thank you." He said sobbing.

"Awwee bubs, come here." I opened my arms and he got closer we cuddled and I placed the huge blanket un top of us and we fell asleep.

Payton's POV:

I was currently playing with the boys when I didn't see Chase. I went downstairs and asked the girls and they don't know either. They also said princess was missing so I went upstairs. I searched a few rooms and didn't find them. There was only one room left, I quietly entered and saw Chase sleeping, but he wasn't alone. I quickly but quietly ran to the other side and saw princess. Phew glad they're ok. Not gonna lie my smile faded a little, I kinda got jealous but, eh, who cares, they're just friends.

Y/n's POV: 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Chase sleeping. I smile and remember the talk we had. I quickly stood up and bolted downstairs. I saw them watching a movie so I sat besides Payton.

"Ayy where's Charli?" He jumped from fear then pointed at her.

"Psst, Charli!" I wave at her and she stands up and walks over to me. 

"Yeah, what's up?" She smiled.

"Umm...you know Chase right?" I fidgeted my fingers.

"Yeah." She blushed.

"D- do you sorta have some feeling for him...?" She took a long time to nod.

"I- I do but, it's obvious he doesn't like me back." She looked down.

"No no believe me, he does." I lift her chin up.

R- really?!" She started smiling.

"Mhm, that boy would do anything for you." I nodded.

"Then, what should I do?"  She nervously asked.

"Make your move girl." I hyped her up.

"Thank you." She hugged me.

"Any time." I said.

She left upstairs and I was kinda curious so I quietly followed her.

What- he's my best friend, do you expect me not to tease him about it? 

She opened the door and entered as quietly as possible. I slowly opened the door a creek and peaked. 

"What are you doing?" I jumped and quickly turned around and covered whoevers mouth that was. 

I turned around and saw Payton.

"Shut up!" I whispered yelled.

"Sorry." He mumbled and I slowly took my hand of his mouth.

"What are you doing." He peeked trough the little hole.

"Char is about to make her move on Chase." I smiled at him.

Charli quietly woke Chase up.

"Oh Charli, *clears throat* hi," Chase spoke.

We were all ears.

"Hey...Chase" She sat down next to him.

"T-there's something I need to tell you..." She blurted out.

"I need to tell you something too..." He looked down.

"Well uhm...let's say it at the same time...?" She looked down and he nodded.

"3...2...1..." 

"I LIKE YOU!" They both said in union which caused them to look at each other and blush.

They stared into eachother's eyes for a while when Chase got closer. And BOOM, they kissed. At the same moment they kissed a tear streamed down my cheek. I smiled and Payton looked at me in awwee. I wiped my tear away. We loooked again and saw them roughly making out. We let out a little laugh. Tehy stopped for some seconds when I came to the realization that we were still there. 

"Shit, I think they heard us." I looked at him.

"RUN!" He whispered yelled and we ran as fast as we could downstairs.

 "Well that was weird..." He scratched his head.

We sat down and continued watching the movie.

"Eh, he's happy." I laid my head in his shoulder and we smiled.

"He surely is..." 

Thank you so much guys for 2K READS!!! I love you all, I hope you have a great day. Stay strong stay sweet and don't forget to tpwk! Before I go, somebody commented on my tiktok on how this story helped them through tuff times. So if your going trough something hard right now don't be afraid to message me! I'll help as much as I can! LOVE Y'ALL!