Am I? Part 21

We were currently in culinary class and the teacher had us prepare a person's favorite food. If you don't understand me it's technically choosing someone of the class and making their favorite food. Payton is my partner and we were choosing who were we cooking for. 

"Let's do Chase!" I whisper yelled.

"Ok, but what does Chase like?" He scratches his head and I look at him.

"HE LOVE'S SUSHI!" I say and he looks at me confused. 

"Okay...let's do sushi, I guess?" He took ou a piece of paper and started writing the ingredients we needed to get from the supermarket.

"What type of sushi does he like?" He looked at me and caught me staring at Tayler.

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of me.

"Uh yeah, he likes umm...California Roll and Spicy Crab Roll." I shook my head and he looked at me in a suspicious way. 

"Okay..." He finished writing and the teacher dissmised us.

"So we need to decide on which supermarket are we going." 

We were currently outside of our school with our boards thinking where to go..

"Let's just go to Aldy's." I shrugged.

We stepped on our boards and skated to aldy's. We arrived then I remembered.

"Shit, do you have a penny?" I looked for one in my bookbag. 

He shrugged his head no and I panicked. 2He realized and quickly held my hand and rubbed his thumb in the palm of my hand.

"Got it!" He grabbed me and walked to an old lady.

"Ma'am can I borrow that cart please." He smiled.

"Sure." She kindly smiled and handed us the cart.

"Thank you." I smiled and we entered and started buying things.

"Bitch get the soy sauce." I pointed at the sauce aisle.

"No, you get it." He groaned frustratedly trying to make a...tiktok? 

Eh, don't know what it is.

"Just get off your damn phone." I snatched his phone and ran.

He ran after me when I say some guy was taking our cart away so I ran faster.

"HEY!" I quickly grabbed the cart, he gave me a dirty look and kept walking.

"Thanks." Payton snatched his phone out of my hands and I rolled my eyes. We walked to the sauce aisle and grabbed the soy sauce. We payed and ordered and uber driver cause we were to lazy to skate back.

"Hey film me pls." He handed me his phone and he started dancing.

The uber arrived andwe got in, me in the seat behind the driver and Payton next to me. He got on his phone and I stared outside from the window. Payton gave him the address and he started driving. Everything was going fine when I felt something touch my leg. I look down and see the uber's hand.

Tf?

I quickly moved it and shrugged it off. Minutes passed and he did the same thing, I kicked his hand and hugged my knees so he couldn't touch my feet. He reached out again and I had it. I grabbed my pocket knife fidgeted it with my finger and when he reached out I quickly cut him.

Yeah you heard right, he's lucky I didn't cut deep.

The guy groaned and Payton looked at me wierdly. I just smiled and we arrived. Payton and I got out and sat on the swings. We always give an address that's close to our house so he doesn't know where we live.

"What are you doing." I laughed as he filmed himself lipsyncing.

"A tiktok..." He said in a "duh" tone.

"OMG, can I get a picture?" A group of girls came to us squealing.

"Sure!" Payton smiled and stood up. 

A girl grabbed a phone and stood to take a picture.

"No no no no no..." I snatched the phone from her hands.

"Go, get in." She smiled and I took the picture.

"What's your name?" I say to the girl.

"Alana." She smiled and came to me while the other girls left.

"Drop them, believe me they're not worth it." She looked down and smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled and I smiled back. She was about to leave when she saw that the girls have left her. 

"Hey, Alana come with us we'll take you home, right Payt." He nodded and smiled.

We walked to Payton's house which was around the corner. We left our things in his house and we hopped in his car. I gave Alana the aux cord and she played music. We straight up vibed and we left to her house. 

"Thank you so much for the ride." She smiled and walked to her porch but for safety we walked with her.

She knocked and her sister...I think, opened the door. 

"Hi?" She looked at me and Payton.

"Hey sis, oh that's Payton and Y/n." She smiled.

"So that's the famous Payton you talk about." We laughed and she blushed.

"Yeah, anyways thank's guys." She hugged us both.

We said goodbyes and left to get my stuff from Payton's house. We entered and he placed the groceries on the couch.

"Place those on the fridge." He smiled and I hugged him.

"Night Payt." I looked up and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Night Y/n." I left and went to my house.

I showered did my night routine and went to bed. Suddently I wasn't tired so I just stared at the ceiling. 

Im so bored right now-

I scrolled trough insta and watched youtube, it's currently 3 a.m. and I wasn't tired. I saw Payton's window opened so I jumped from my window to the tampoline and climbed over to his window. I entered his room and couldn't spot him there so I quietly went downstairs and saw the groceries in the couch.

This bitch didn't put the damn groceries in the fridge.

 I grabbed them then turned around and saw Payton grabbing some...water? I walked over to him and he turned around and jumped and dropped his cup. The glass spread everywhere.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing here?" He whispered yelled.

"I couldn't sleep, why the fuck did you left the damn groceries in the couch!" I handed him the groceries aggressively and he placed them on the frigde.

"Sorry." He picked up the glass.

"Anyways I'm going back to sleep." I yawn and walk upstairs with him following behind. 

He laid on the bed and I got ready to jump.

"Night Princess." He smiled. Oh that beautiful smile of his- HOLD UP. I ain't catching feelings, am I? Nah, not today.

"Night Payt." I looked back and climbed to my window. I entered my room closed the window and went to sleep. 

A/n

Go stream pray! 

Love y'all