Q and A Part 13

"Hey, what' sup guys it's Payton." He spoke to the camera.

"And Y/n." I sat down next to him and he laughed.

"And today we'll be doing... idk." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just do a q and a, it's fun and easy." I smiled.

"Sure, I'll be posting on my insta story for y'all to ask questions and well come back in like 15 minutes to answer them." He smiled and took out his phone.

"What's up guys, I'm here with Y/n and we are doing a youtube vid so dm me some questions and we'll try our best to answer." We smiled and he posted it. 

He turned off the camera and grabbed the tv remote. I sat with my head against the headboard and he placed his head on my lap. 

"What do you want to watch?" He asked while logging into Netflix. 

"No good Nick!" I say excitedly.

1st thing you should know about me,I'm a teenage girl but with the mind of a child.

2nd I- damn what time is it, I'm hungry. 

"Hey, what's on your mind?" He waved his hand in front of me.

"Nothing, now shush the show is starting." I clap my hands.

He laughs and we watch the show. 

"Y/n, I think we already received many questions so let's answer them." He smiles and I groan.

"But this show is so good!" I say crossing my arms like a little child.

"Come one we can watch it later." He pulls me from my ankles and I fall on the floor.

"You bitch." I say blowing the hair out of my face.

He laughs and we sit down and start filming.

"So first question, how did you guys meet?" He looked at me while smiling.

"Well Nessa and I went to Target to buy some groceries and snacks, I finished buying our things and couldn't find her at the store so I went outside and saw her skating with like 11 boys. 

We started laughing.

"I went over her and she introduced me to them, they all said they're names then I saw Blake, my cousin and then Payt asked for my number I told Blake to give it to him then he texted me and added me to their group chat then I was with Sam and the meet n greet and we got more close." I shrugged. 

"Ok next question, a favorite food." He nods.

"Pizza." I smile.

"Mine's pepperoni pizza." He raises his eyebrows.

"What's your favorite animal?" 

"Tiger!" We both say at the same time and laugh. 

"Favorite hobby?" 

"Skating." I smile.

"Making music." He shrugs.

"Wait- you make music?" I look at him surprised.

He nods.

"Cool!" I nod.

"Hottest Sway boy?" We start laughing.

"What do you think Payton?" I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'll say... Bryce." He wiggled his eyebrows and I started wheezing.

"What about you?" He smiled.

"Umm... Kio is pretty cute but if were talking about hot Jaden 100%." I nod.

Payton clenches his jaw but I think nothing of it.

"Favorite ice cream flavor?" He looked at me.

"Chocolate chip." We answer at the same time.

I want to read the next question." I pouted.

"Too bad." He mimicked me.

I quickly grab his phone and run but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Payton let me down!" I punched his back.

"NEVER!" He started spinning around.

He trips and we fall into the floor, me on top of him. We stare into each other's eyes.

"Umm sorry." I shake my head and we stand up and finish the video.

"Thank you guys so much for watching see you in the next one." He smiles.

"Peace out!" I say and he turns off the camera.

"That was so much fun!" I jump in the bed.

"Now let's finish watching no good Nick," I say seriously.

"All the episodes?" He lays on the bed.

"Yes, bitch!" I yell and he laughs and we continue watching it.

Skip to the end of the series.

"NOOOOOO!" Its the end of the series and I'm currently crying whit mascara all over my face while Payton rubs my back.

"What the hell Will, you should've ended up with NICK!" I yell and he laughs and I look at him in disbelieve.

"What?" He shurgs, I just stand up and head to the bathroom.

Of course, he follows me, I wash my mascara off and look at my phone's calendar.

"Holy shit!" I look at him.

"What?" He asks kinda nervous or scared, idk.

"School starts on Monday!" I jump in excitement.

"Wha- you're excited to go to school?" He looks at me confused.

"YES, Oh God I can't wait!" I jump in the bed.

"Well, why do you want to go back." He asks.

"Nessa starts this year in school, she's homeschooled btw." I smile. "I get to see my friends." He nods in agreement. "And I get to confront my bullies." I look down and his smile fades.

"Y-You get bullied?" He looks at me with a concerned face but I could see the anger in his eyes. 

They went from pretty chocolate brown eyes to devilish dark black eyes.

"Its ok Payt, I'm fine." I hug him and feel him relax in my arms.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Umm...let's go to Target!" I stand up and grab my phone and wallet.

We head out and skate to Target cause your bitch ain't paying for an Uber.

We start going aisle trough aisle until we get to the candy part. 

"I'll take these." I say grabbing a bag of Sour Patch Kids. 

We go to the drink aisle and get some sodas and we pay.

"Hey before we go back I want to show you something." He grabs my hand and starts walking to this little flower garden and we sit down and eat our snacks while staring at the stars.

"Hey, thank you for this amazing day, this is beautiful." I smile turning to him.

"No problem princess, anything to see that smile of yours." He smiles and we both look up at the sky.

I feel something on my hand I look down and see our pinkies touching. I look back to the sky and we slowly grab hands. This is magical.