morning

chapter thirteen

staring at billie's angelic features, i admired the way her full lips pouted in her sleep and her eyebrow twitched every now and then. she looked so beautiful with her cheek smushed on the side of her pillow and her eyelashes fluttering slightly.

i couldn't help but press a small kiss on her lips, not expecting her to kiss back. to my surprise, she did. i pulled away and looked into her eyes as her lips turn up into a smile and her eyes fluttered open.

"your face is adorable." i tell her with a genuine smile on my lips.

"you're adorable. kissing me while i'm sleeping and shit."

i moved away from her lips slightly and stared at her beautiful features. i admired her beauty, her eyes looking back at me. i brought my hand up to her face and softly outlined the shape of her face, moving my hand from her forehead to her jawline.

billie shivered at my touch, watching me do my thing with a smile on her lips. i got closer to her and kissed her lips again, ignoring the smiles we were both making throughout it. i tangled my fingers into her roots as the kiss got deeper, her hands outlining my body shape, moving from my breasts to my hips.

we pulled away, breathless but with smiles on our faces. her lips were slightly plumper and bigger due to the kiss and her hair was also a little messy.

i moved my body so that i was laying in her arms, my head nestled into her chest. i could hear her heartbeat which instantly made me calm and relaxed as i slowly started to drift off in her arms.