Effects

Once Draco had retreated to his room he walked over to a bookshelf in the corner, pulled out a book and smiled. He had a hunch. He had only just sat down on the bed when he heard a large crashing noise echoing through out the mansion. He immediately leapt from his position and hurried toward the source.

While he ran Draco came to a conclusion that it had come from Harry's room, with this in mind he sped up. When Draco finally got there, the sight of Harry's unconscious body met him. Draco panicked, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Time seemed to slow down as he attempted to reach his friend, the desperation to reach the other man caused the link between the two to strengthen, thoughts, knowledge, emotions, sounds, smells, tastes began to invade Draco's being. Draco's hunch turned out to be true causing a warm feeling to rise.

Draco held Harry in his arms, gently shaking his shoulder. "Harry!" he yelled. Lightly tapping the others face he sighed when there was no response. "Wake up!!!"

A thought struck him and he almost facepalmed. Why didn't he think of that sooner?. He layed the unconsious man on the floor and turned him onto his side, he was glad he and Harry had chosen to take up being a Healer for the future. Grabbing his wand from a hidden holster he cast an Aguamenti at the others face. Shimmering Purple eyes snapped open in shock, Draco had never been so happy to see those eyes regardless of the colour.

Still in shock Harry's wings jerked forward at a harsh speed directly toward Draco. Draco closed his eyes preparing for an impact that never came, slowly he opened them and saw that the wings course has been changed and they had now enveloped him and were holding him close to the long haired man. What may have shocked Draco the most though were the painful tears that ran down Harry's cheeks.

"I-I was j-just so scared!"

It pained Draco to see Harry cry. Leaning forward he kissed away the tears that stained the others cheeks. In that moment Harry looked so confused, Draco couldn't help but smile. Once again leaning in Draco gave Harry a light peck on the lips. The winged Felywyn's eyes lit up.

"There's no need to be afraid, not when I'm here".

Cyber: *rips hair out* GAH WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?! Do you know how hard it is for me to write Drarry Stories?! I know people who read this outside the Internet Realm! Imagine if I wrote a really smutty yaoi fic and we saw eachother the next day! I think I would curl up in a burrito of sadness and mortification! YAOI WRITING IS NOT MY STRONGPOINT!!!!! (Except for shipping)