Chapter2: My Crush!

The second day of school and Paris has a crush , his name is Jake , white boy with silky blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Paris has science with him , she always acts funny around him like on partner day. Ms.Brown announces that we will have partner week so extremely excited , Paris already has a partner in mind ... Jake! "Pick partners" shouts Ms.Brown , Paris runs over to jake knocking down the pencil basket , the room gets quiet "are you okay" asks Ms.brown "perfect" replies Paris staring at jake -- Paris walks over to him and asks nervously " do you want to be my partner?" ,"Sure" replies jake . Paris heart drops and she begins to sweat rapidly almost about to faint.

It's the end of the day , Paris spots jake "Hey jake want to start that project today" , "ok" says jake "meet me at my place " . Paris rushes home and digs through her closet to find something rather sexy to impress jake. "What the hell are you wearing" yells Paris father "it's a dress , what else does it look like" says Paris in a upsetting tone --" it looks like a piece of shit your mother would wear" Paris tears up and runs upstairs into her room slamming the door. Still crying wiping the mascara off her cheeks she remembers the project with jake "fuck!" Whispers paris. Not knowing a way to get out she sneaks out of her bedroom window.

Ding-Dong , Jake opens the door "Damn you looking fine girl" Paris giggles , jake welcomes her inside ,they walk inside jakes room and she takes a seat. They begin on the project but Jake just can't keep his eyes on the project he can only keep his eyes on Paris ass "damn shawty ya shit fat" Paris giggles , jake puts his hand on her ass she pushes his hand away "we can finish this tomorrow" says Paris. While walking out of jakes room she bumps into a class mate "laja?" Says Paris "Oh shit did I hurt you" says laja " I'm good, what are you doing here?" "I live here " giggles laja "jakes my brother. Ignoring laja Paris begins to walk out "wait" shouts Jake "ugh" moans Paris , "want to come to my party tomorrow" ,"sure" says Paris walking out the door.