Chapter4: My first love

"Where the hell have you been and what the fuck do you have on" yells paris father , Paris ignores him and walks upstairs he grabs her arm with strength and squeezes his hand "where the hell do you think your going" says her father , Paris pushes him away and in a heartbeat he slaps her-- Paris begins crying and running up to her room slamming the door. Hearing her father screaming and breaking beer bottles she cries even more. The project is due today and she hasn't did anything , she walks in the class room and sees Jake smiling at her , she feels embarrassed and ashamed . She rolls her eyes and sits at the table behind jakes, she gets a note from Jake that's says "how was last night" , Paris tears up and everyone begins laughing at her win no clue why they were she runs out the classroom into the girls bathroom. Still sobbing laja walks in the bathroom , "Paris, is that you?" , "go away" yells Paris , laja opens the stall and picks her up and takes her to her house. "What are you going to do with me " , laja giggles "nothing" . Laja gives paris a bottle of water and sits next to her. "Your really pretty" smiles laja "thank you" chuckles Paris. Laja stares at Paris and leans in for a kiss . Paris freaks out "What the hell" Paris get up and begins to walk out the door -- "I didn't mean it , I just--" Paris feels bad and sits down next to laja they begin having a conversation.

"I like you!" Says laja , "I'm not into girls" , " you never know until you try". Paris sits and thinks about it , but laja leans in for another kiss ,Paris faints her body becomes numb , they both look at eachother and smile , Paris goes back in for a kiss and laja begins to take off Paris shirt , "wait I never done this before" ," don't worry your safe with me" says laja. She takes off Paris shirt and kiss her from her neck down to her belly button , unbuckling her belt and sliding down her pants , strongly gripping her panties tearing them off , she begins eating her out sucking her clit over and over until its get hard, Paris moans clutching the sheets arching her back letting out a gasp of air biting her lip , laja begins to slide her fingers inside Paris , Paris gasps arching her back even deeper moaning lajas name "lajaaaaa" , "lajaaaa" , laja puts her fingers in deeper hitting all the right spots ,Paris moans and says "I love you" laja stops while Paris is having and orgasim and she looks at her and smile saying "I love you you" kissing her firmly and biting her lip putting her tounge in her mouth and moaning.