Chapter5: Aftermath

After paris and laja had sex , their both in love. The next day at lunch laja confronts paris but paris was going to do the same thing. "Paris can I speak to you" says laja , "same here" replies Paris and at the same time they both say "I love you" , silence paused between them ,"wait did you just say you love me" says Paris , "yes but you said it too" they both laugh, laja leans in for a kiss , Jake sees them kiss and with rage he grabs laja by her arm and tell her "let's go !" . Later that night Paris calls laja to see if she's ok , but she doesn't answer. Ding-Dong goes Paris doorbell -- she answers and its laja at the door.

"What are you doing here " questions Paris , laja is quiet as a mouse and does not budge . Paris gives her a kiss and begins to take off her shirt. Laja picks Paris up and grind on top of her making Paris wet , soaking wet -- laja slides her fingers in Paris stroking her fingers in and out slow , paris clutches the sheets and moans "Ahh .. Lajjaa .. Fuck ...ahh... Stopppppp" , laja begins to go faster making Paris cum , Paris gasps and arches her back , rolling her her eyes to the back of her head , laja kisses Paris biting her lip , grabbing her ass.