Chapter3: The Party!

It was the day of the party , Paris was thinking about making her move on Jake. Digging through her closet to find something to impress Jake even more than she did when they did that project. "Perfect" says Paris . "Ok dad going to school , love you" yells Paris as she walks out the door. "What the hell" says her dad going back to sleep. "Hey" says laja whispering in Paris ear "Hi" , "let's go" says laja -- pulling Paris out of class and begins walking to the exit "where are we going"says Paris ,"to party" says laja. The two girls head to the house, "hey" says Jake taking Paris away from laja , "hey" replies Paris.

Jake gives Paris a beer, "woah who is this for" , "you now drink it" says Jake . Paris begins to drink it , minutes later after her 4th beer she is now drunk , Paris gets up and begins to party -- all the boys stare at her and laugh . Jake takes her up to his room touching her thigh sliding his hand up her dress gripping her panties pulling them down , he gets up and puts her legs on his shoulders and begins eating her out sucking the soul out of her licking her clit "uh" moans Paris "wait-stop-Jake" "uh uh" moans Paris even louder arching her back even deeper grabbing the sheets kicking her legs while grinding on jakes face squirting in his mouth making the vains pop out on her forehead taking a deep breath while Jake is sucking her clit and sticking his tounge in and out of her virgina making her scream then Jake begins to get hard , harder and harder then he stops sucking and take a deep breath and throws Paris on the floor saying "Whos daddy"!!

Paris screams and begins to run out of the room pulling up her panties, Jake runs after her and grabs her foot Laja hears a scream and says "Jake what the hell are you doing" Jake pushes laja and laja attacks "run" she says , paris gets up and runs home.