{17} Found out.

• Dedicated kay Kate Bartolo

I gathered all the informations needed for the evidence. I logged on to facebook.

*cliiing*

I looked at the message. Oh, there is Mr. Santiago, he misses me. Huh?

Xavier:Hey. How's your lips?

Sab: They are fine.. Somewhat dry because you kissed me for 50+ seconds!

(This person is very boorish! I am getting exasperated because of him.) I pouted my lips.

Xavier:Ms. Bourdeaux, ohhh I must say Mrs. Santiago? Will you accept my apology? (smiled)

Sab: Grrrrr. I gotta go now! Laters, baby.

I looked at my back and packed everything.

I went to the house of John Santiago, father of Xavier.

and Parked my car. I knocked at the door giving the door a creeking sound.

The knob is slowly opening. Luckily, John is there.

“Get inside. Let's talk there.” He opened the door for me and he got my robe be placed on the robe rack.

Elisa, the mother of Xavier came and got a mug. Brewed a coffee and asked me. “Take a sit, darling.” I gazed at her and sat down. She smiled at me. She seemed to have a CALM voice.

“John. There's something you need to know.” I looked at him deeply. He sat down near me and asked. “What is it all about?” This is a VERY serious conversation! He really needs to know the TRUTH!

“Okay, here's an evidence that Xean hated Xavier.” I gave him a print screen of the email he sent to me. He looked at it closely.

“Dear, this is valid. A complaint can be given to him!” 

“But why did you lied to me about him getting stroked?” I asked him.

He then hold my hand and said. “Sab, We wanted to show him that you REALLY love him.” So this is a SHOW! WTF is Xavier doing?!!!!! That was a trap?! That fuss is getting into my nerves.

I called him.

*ring* *ring*

“Oh, baby! Why are you calling?” 

“don't call me a baby! You got me into a trap! Your father told me everything!”I shouted on the phone. Geeeez! This guy is completely a liar.

“Sab, let me explain. I just want to know if you love me! Because I love you.” I blushed and didn't say a word.

“Do you love me?” He asked me. I didn't respond. God damn, this guy is completely VAGUE!

“Hello? Still there?” He said it with a completely worried voice. I pouted my lips.

“Yea.” I responded.

“But why couldn't you reply? or respond?” The same voice.

“Because SILENCE means yes.” I smiled upon saying those words.

“I love you.” He said it very well.

“Well, I love you too Mr. Santiago.” 

“gotta hang on, baby. I am in a business meeting.” He told me.

*end of call*