{18} BOOK 2: Jeremy

Feel free to comment, vote. :) Whoever read this from the very start is very well thanked by me.

                                                                   ***

Chapter 20 ,Book 2 : Jeremy

I abruptly sipped my juice as if I am in a rush. This looked absurd but I did it. My sister,Sab, was the sister I was looking for years! She is a perfect sister. And by the way my brother luke or you can call as Lucas, is a great debauch to my life! He is my number one ENEMY! Gosh, he really looked mortified upon breaking his heart by this Latina blonde that he thought was definite.Her mistakes were too impeccable until one day, a friend of Lucas saw her lingering on the bar holding a whiskey. Grabbed a glass and drunk straight until her vein. She flirted a hundreds of man in the bar including Lucas’ friend, Matthew. 

“Stop with daydreaming, Douche bag!” Lucas called me a Douche bag! I couldn’t take this! I wanna pour him a bowl of boiling hot soup! He then grinned at me that would trigger me to  be bolder and boorish towards him. I didn’t noticed he already snatched my handkerchief. If not for the sake of my dog Pluto biting that handkerchief, I wouldn’t know that he already had it bitten by a dog! Take note: that dog is a dalmation! Shit! I would be likely to show my obstreperousness towards him if not for my sister, Sab that talked to me about being nice to Lucas. This devil is getting into my nerves. Really getting into my nerves.

Meanwhile, I just looked at my watch and it is already 10 am. That is a sign for me to go to my tiring work. I hope god will give me a break on some works like this. I got my backpack. This backpack is really significant for me, if not for this back pack. I wouldn’t be promoted as Editor in chief in this magazine called, Vogue Paris. A magazine that is very whimsical on those designs in the extent that we need to think of a better design each month. There once a CEO complaining about my work, I really did my best but she claimed that I am not working hard for everything in this company. In fact, I have contributed alot for this company, including the paper that was currently used by the magazine. I proposed that!

While walking across the road, a guy stoned me with a bread. (real bread) He then shouted my name.  “Jeremy! I am here!” He said with a tranquil and vivacious voice. He then went near me and with his hand tremulously shook hands with mine and smiled deeply. He pouted his lips and hugged me. As if we were to close! “Why did you hug me?” My eyes became widened as I finish my words with him.

He grabbed my hand and handed over a toy. I think I remember this! I looked at it closely and saw a pendant that has my name on it.

“What is this? Why is my name on it?” I showed him the pendant’s letters. “We were friends when I was young.”He answered craven.

“Really? What was your nickname when we were young?” I asked him with obfuscation. “I am Liam Flakes, but you used to call me Am when we were young. You were too vivacious and quixotic when we were young! You seemed to have changed now!” He inserted his hand on his pocket because of coldness. Oh there. He looked better with his hair gelled using his wax. I remember him now! This guy was the one who gave me an ice cream that he didn’t finished to eat because he is going to leave immediately! Haha! Lucky me. I met someone I used to know.

“I remember you, Am. We met before.” I raised my eyes on him with those obstinate look.

“Yea, you do. In the bar. We had a little argument.” Geeeez! He is the guy I had a little fight with!? And we were childhood friends! This is great! What if I tell this to my friends. What should I say? I would say I met 2 in 1 person? Seemed like a coffee. ;)