{19} Oops, She did it AGAIN

While browsing some pictures for the next cover of our magazine, someone tapped my back. I looked at him/her in just a swift. And there, I saw the CEO! “Nice work, Ms. Bourdeaux!” Told me with a LOW pitch of voice.

I then bowed at him for respect and said. “Thank you sir.” Looked at his eyes with a tremendous shaking of hands and grinned at him. He then walked towards another office cubicle and said the same thing. He looked stunning with the Dark Brown tie and the coat with a shade of black and white. He grabbed the paper of the worker and begun shouting. After shouting, he looked at us and said. “I WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU WILL NOT DO YOUR JOB, UNDERSTOOD?!” He abruptly went infront of me and stared at me for a VERY LONG time! -____-

What will he do! This is weird! He shifted his sight towards the office workers and crumpled my paper. OMG he CRUMPLED my paper! My precious work was crumpled by this opulent guy T_T. How dare he crumple it! Not only that, he also threw it away from me and grinned at me. I think there is something wrong with this CEO!

Our CEO is a PHSYCO?! 

I picked up the pieces and read my article. I was in such deep PAIN! My phone then rang and he heard it. He told me to answer it. 

“Yes?” I asked in just a flash.

“I need you right now, go to the Glorietta 5. I'll be there after an hour.” He told me with his voice struggling to end it faster than the lightning.

Okay, this guy is weird. Does he know that I have a work? I end the phone call and went to the Glorietta 5 mall. Btw, the CEO was staring at my beautiful eyes at the moment Liam called.

I ran towards the entrance of Glorietta 5. Andon si Liam, nakatingin sa akin.

“Ang tagal mo naman!” Siya pa ang balak magreklamo! Ako na nga ang tutulong sa kanya! Ang kapal naman ng mukha niya!

“matagal pala ha! Kung umalis na lang kaya ako?” Magwawalk out na sana ako pero pinigilan niya ako.

“Joke lang, eto naman! Tulungan mo naman ako kay Jessica! Punta tayo sa starbucks!”

Magkasabay kaming pumunta sa starbucks at umupo sa dalwang vacant seats doon.

“Ano ba gusto mo?” Wow, ililibre ako! Siya siguro magoorder?!

“Ako? Mocha Frap na lang ako.” Sabay tingin sa katabing naghahalikan.

“Sige, wag ka nga palang tumingin sa kanila, mahahalata ka nilang naiinggit ka.” Ang kapal ng mukha niyang ibulong sa akin to! FYI, hindi ako naiinggit doon! Bakit naman ako maiinggit? Di ko kailangan to. Pero di ako bitter ha?

Pumila na siya at may americanong matanda na sasapakin ang anak nito. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ng matanda at sinabi. “You don't need to do this. You can discipline your child in other way.” 

“Why are you doing this? Stop meddling!” Sumigaw kay Liam pero di ko akalaing naawa pala siya sa batang sinasaktan! Akala ko wala siyang puso pero.. MERON pala.

“I am not meddling, I am just saving him from you! ” Liam poked the guy and looked at him straight to his eye.

“Why?!” He shouted.

“It is because you are a mean and CRUEL bastard! He needs so much care and attention!” Tinuro niya ang bata at dumating ang nanay.