Teams meeting

It was a normal Friday afternoon for Karasuno. They were currently finishing practice. Although one thing they all noticed recently is that Hinata keeps leaving practice right when they're finished. He never asked to practice more with Kageyama and they were all starting to question what he was doing. "Hey Takeda can I go?" He asked as he began to pact his stuff. "Sure, but may I ask where you're going?" He said with the others listening in. "Oh I'm going somewhere to see a family member." He said. 'That makes sense' they all thought. With that Hinata left to head to the ice rink. When he got there he was greeted by Yuko and headed to go change. Once he was done he started to practice one of his old routines.

After he was done he heard clapping so he looked over to be met with the person he was waiting for. "Lev!"  He shouted as he skated towards him. "Hey Sho, how've you been?" He said as he hugged the boy. "Good but I think my team is getting suspicious." "Same hear. Kuroo isn't happy that I keep leaving before extra practice." They then both heard their phones go off. They looked over and read aloud "team meeting, everyone meet at Karasuno." They said in sync then looked at each other. They packed up changed and headed to Karasuno together. Once they got there they saw both their teams and Aoba Johsai. "So we have gathered you all here today to tell you that we are going to go somewhere for a camp." Said Ukai. " we are going to have you all learn to ice skate." When he said that Lev and Hinata gave each other a knowing look. "You will be coached by some skaters that participated in the Grand Prix." Hinata and Lev smiles at that. They hadn't seen their uncles in so long. "We will be leaving tomorrow. That is all have a nice day." He said as they all started to talk. " I bet the idiot will fall on his face." Said Kageyama as he pointed to Hinata. "Same I don't think Lev will do to good either since he has terrible balance." Said Kuroo with a laugh. "Alright that's enough chit chat go start packing!" Yelled Ukai as they started to leave.
'This is going to be fun!' Hinata and Lev thought as they got their skating gear together.