𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓨𝓸𝓾?

A/N - Im having a lil writers block so were time skipping a few weeks or so. But thank you all so much for 4k reads, you are all really picking me up when I'm down. I love you all! <3

*

*

*

You walked into the Starkillers cafeteria, you gawked around and at the corner of your eye, you looked to see Maddie, Jizelle and Kamy sitting eating away at their lunch. 

You slowly walked up to the table, without them noticing you. 

'Is this seat taken?' You smiled. 

'Y/N!!!!!!!' Kamy and Jizelle screamed in unison. They both bounced up, hugging you so tightly. Maddie giggled, as she sat up, joining in with the group hug. 

Everyone was watching you all, stormtroopers, generals, the other workers. They haven't seen that much enthusiasm and happiness on this base in a long, long time. 

You sat down with them, sighing with relief that you have been reunited, once again. 

'So..' Jizelle spoke, she wasn't afraid to find out the gossip. 'We heard your fucking the Supreme Leader. Girl! Spill the tea!' 

You rolled your eyes and smiled. There was a lot to fill the girls in on. You explained everything from how Ben Solo is now Kylo Ren, your parents being murdered, your complicated relationship and how you are going to potentially become his Empress. 

The girls eyes were as wide as the Death Star, along with their jaws hanging to the floor. 

'Pick up your jaws, ladies. It's more complicated than you all think, but..' You looked down to the ground before you picked yourself back up again. 'I will destroy the Resistance. They murdered my parents, kidnapped me, brainwashed me and I could have been more, a whole lot more. Kylo told me, the old Supreme Leader, Snoke was ready for me to follow in his footsteps.' 

'You really think there is darkness in you, y/n?' Kamy asked you. 

'I didn't think there was, but the force seizures, they're dark. I believe since Kylo took me away from home, I am really starting to find that missing piece thats always been missing from me.' You replied, sighing with a whole lot of frustration. 

'Kylo? Is he the missing piece?' Maddie said, looking at the girls then back at you. 'Are you falling for him?' 

'Fuck no. The missing piece is here, this Starkiller base, finding out the truth from my parents, its really been home this whole time.-' You paused. 'But Kylo, I don't know what goes on between us, we train together, we fuck and we stay in the same quarters together, so, I don't know how I'm feeling about him.' 

The girls hummed in agreement, they really knew you were talking shit, they could read you like a book even after not being together all these years. You never changed since you were a young child. 

You were too caught up in your own shit, you didn't realise that Jizelle and Kamy were both wearing stormtrooper uniforms, but only, they were gunmetal grey rather than white. 

'So, what are you like stormtroopers now or something?' You ask. 

'Yeah, we're training with Captain Phasma, she's the leader of all stormtroopers. It's ok I guess, shame we can't use our force in training, she would kill us.' Kamy said, as her and Jizelle sat up, lifting their helmets. 'Anyways, we got to go, thats our lunch break over, it was so good seeing you, Y/N. Please, come back and see us.' 

They proceeded to put on their helmets and bid their goodbyes to you and Maddie, patting you on the shoulder as they walked away. 

'Oh, there's Hux. I got to go, but I'll see you soon?' Maddie said, eyes so focused on General Hux, you could already feel the love radiating of their eye contact. 

You gave her a hug, and she skipped over to her lover, they walked off together, Maddie couldn't take her eyes off him. 

You were happy that Maddie was happy, but, Jizelle and Kamy weren't the happiest, and you felt bad. 

You sat for a moment, taking everything in around you until you felt a presence behind you. 

Kylo. 

You knew it was him, you both had a weird connection through the force. You turned around to find him staring at you through his helmet. 

'Yes, can I help you?' 

'Come with me. I have to show you some things.' He spoke, almost robotically. You stared through the hot red cracks through his helmet, as if it had been welded together. 

'I've already seen your cock, Kylo. I'm not in the mood.' You said turning back to the table before your body stiffened as your throat closed over, everyone freezing and watching you as your body was lifted with an invisible force, turning you round to Kylo. 

'Watch your fucking attitude, little girl.' He spoke, you could feel the his anger, through your mind, it burned. 

He released your body as you fell to the ground, embarrassment heated your cheeks as your looked up at him, you picked yourself up rubbing your throat, receiving your breath back into your lungs. 

'Lets go.' He turned on his heel and you quickly followed after him. 

*

*

You entered your training room, you weren't scheduled training for another 2 hours, what could possibly Kylo want other than a fuck? 

You've been training with Kylo for a few weeks, you've been doing well. 

More well than Kylo wants to admit, he was afraid that you were going to overpower him, you didn't care to overpower him, you just wanted revenge. 

You stepped forward and Kylo lifted a black box, wrapped in red ribbon brining it over to you. 

'Whats this?' you asked, staring up at him. 

He took his helmet off and set it down on the table stand beside you. 

'Open it.' 

You proceeded to open the box and your jaw fell to the ground. 

'You have been doing exceedingly well in your training. I think your ready for this, its better than a stupid stick.' He spoke with a soft voice, softer than you've ever heard him before, his voice was warm and comforting. 

You lifted out your gift, you were amazed that your even touching one of these its been years. 

You're very own lightsaber. 

You ignited the saber and the red heat flew out from both ends, it was exactly like Darth Mauls, you studied up on it in Jedi Academy, it was your favourite. Master Luke scolded you in front your classmates for even liking anything to do with the dark side. He embarrassed you in front of everyone that day. 

'I know it's your favourite, I do remember these things.' He smirked, staring at your amazement at your own weapon. 

'I-I can't thank you enough, Kylo.' You spoke, switching of the lightsaber, setting it to the side. 

'Whats wrong? Aren't you going to test it out?' He said, leaning back and crossing his arms. 

You looked up with small tears in your eyes. You walked over to Kylo, placing your hand on his face, you pulled him down and kissed him, not a 'lets fuck' kiss but a kiss with passion, romance and love. 

You pulled away and smiled, biting your lip. 

'I think..' you stopped at took a deep breath, 'I think I'm staring to fall for you Kylo Ren.' You giggled slightly. 

The colour drained from his face, he stood up and widened his eyes and gulped. He pushed past you, running straight out of the door.