𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

Monitor noises smothered your ears as you slowly blinked your eyes open, your vision was blurred and gradually focused. 

You were lying in the medbay, wearing a hospital gown and wires were stuck to your body. You groaned slightly at the uncomfortableness, you don't even know how you got here. 

'Good afternoon, Empress.' A female voice spoke. They appeared from the side of your bed, looking over your monitors. 'I'm sure everyone will be delighted to hear that our Empress is finally awake.' She smiled at you. 

You looked at her confused, you were finding it hard to speak as your mouth was as dry as Tattooine. 

'Oh! My apologies, Empress. My name is Emily. Myself, Nurse Evelyn and Nurse Gabby have been looking after you for the past month, after the fight on Ajan Kloss, you used so much power, it made you extremely sick, most of your organs were shutting down and we almost lost you-' 

It all came back to you, injured Kylo, you killing Luke and draining the force out of him. The word 'month' stuck out at you, a whole month? A whole month of you being in a coma, you started to panic. 

'Wheres Kylo?' You interrupted. 

'We advised him to go and get some rest. Supreme Leader has been here everyday since he recovered from his injuries, he hasn't left your side.' Nurse Emily spoke, putting her hand on your shoulder, 'We will inform him right away that you're awake.' She walked out of the room. 

You closed your eyes and lay your head back onto the bed, trying to take in that Luke Skywalker was actually dead, flashbacks appeared. You were a little child being snatched away from what looked like your parents. 

'Please don't take her!!' You heard the voice of your mother, screaming after you. The piercing screams of you crying. A beam of green light burning through your mother and your father. You looked up to find the green lightsaber being swung around as your parents limp bodies fell to the ground. The man turned around to you and got down on one knee and looked you up and down. A young Luke Skywalker. He raised his hand above your head, making you unconscious. 

You jumped out of this vision, sweat beading from your forehead. You were disheartened but also relived to know, that the person that murdered your parents and brainwashed you is finally dead. 

And you done the job of gifting Luke Skywalker his own death, brutally. 

*

*

*

Kylo ran through the hallways of the Starkiller, straight to your ward. His fast paced footsteps bounced off the glossy white floors of the medbay. He panted as he was slowly running out of breath, he just needed to see you. 

He ran down the last hallway, gliding himself down and grabbing the door frame. He stood at the open door of your room, just glaring at you. 

You were fast asleep, breathing steadily, you looked so peaceful. 

Kylo walked over to your beside and sat down on the chair, moving it closer to you. He was sitting quite closely to your face, your breath bouncing off his face. You slowly blinked your eyes open to find a tired looking Kylo, he had grew facial hair and his hair was slightly longer. He let go of his self care all because he didn't want to leave your side. 

'How can someone have a months sleep and still be so tired?' He spoke so quietly and softly, smiling at you. He put his hand on the back of your head and rubbed his thumb back and foward. 

'Kylo..' You sat up, grunting as you were still uncomfortable. 

He shushed you. 'Its ok. Everything is ok.' 

'I-I'm sorry, Kylo.' Tears formed in your eyes, he pulled you closer into a warming embrace. 

'Don't be sorry.  I'm sorry for running off when you were only being true to your feelings. Its my fault. I just didn't want to look weak, I believed love made you weak, but thats not true, love only makes us stronger, Y/N.' 

The sound of him saying your real name, made you feel euphoric, it felt safe and just right.

'L-love?' You gazed up at him with confusion. He cupped your face with his two enlarged hands and looked straight into your eyes. 

'I ran off because.. because I love you. I have loved you from Jedi Academy, I have never stopped loving you. When I saw you working in Canto Bight, my heart burst into pieces, I found you again, I needed you then and I need you now. I love you so much.' Kylo's voice broke and tears were building up in his eyes. 

Your mouth was open, you were in shock. Kylo Ren had just confessed his love for you, and this time, there was no running away, there was no feeling weak, this bond was strong, and this love was only about to make you both stronger. 

'I love you too, Kylo.' 

He stared at your plump lips, licking his own he looked back into your eyes and planted his lips onto yours, automatically you kissed him back. You both opened your mouths and entered each others with your tongues, the taste of him made you so wet, you missed him so much. You closed the door of your room and locking it with the force, you were glad that you still remained force sensitive.

You yanked off all wires attached to you as he climbed on top of your bed, pushing your thighs apart, he lifted your gown up slightly for a peak to see that you had no underwear on, he bit his lip and smiled. 

He pulled down his joggers and his hard cock sprung right out, you took a deep breath in as he shoved his large sex into your petite, tight pussy, you were throbbing for him. 

The tightest squeeze and you could see the sweat already building up in Kylo, holding himself back from his own orgasm, it had been so long for the both of you, how were you meant to last long? 

Kylo pumped slowly in and out of you as your cunt stretched to his size, your mouth in an 'O' shape, your eyes rolled to the back of your head in pleasure. 

'Your so tight, baby.' Kylo moaned, picking up his pace he pulled your hospital gown up to your neck, so he could have the best view of your tits bouncing as he railed you. One hand was on your breast while the other was down at your cunt, his thumb rubbing your aching clit, pushing you further to your climax. 

'F-fuck, Kylo.. I'm going to-' 

'Cum all over my cock, baby girl. Cum with me.' He moaned. 

It was like electric bolts through your whole body, something you've never felt before, it was juicier and wetter, fuck it felt so good. You both hit your highs at the same time, sharing animalistic moans, Kylo had finished but you were still going, he pulled out of your pussy for a gush of liquid to come out of you, covering Kylo. 

You caught your breath back after the best climax you've ever had, Kylo reached down and kissed you, he started laughing afterwards. 

'What?' You smiled. 

'Didn't realise my future wife was a squirter.' He chuckled. 

You giggled. 'Theres a lot of things you don't know about- wait.. did you just say future wife?' 

He looked down at the ground, then back up at you. 

'Will you make me the happiest man in the galaxy, Y/N? And marry me?'