Chapter 10

Christmas week was fun and busy. In our neighbourhood almost every house were fixed with some lightinings of different colours and decors around their houses or trees. The christmas market was a booming business for pine trees as people bought them for christmas trees.
I wish i could buy some christmas gifts for my friends and family but i had no money, i thought of an idea that will show my appreciation for them and love.
On christmas eve i and my family we attended Holy mass at cathedral. Then at the theatre were some christmas drama,plays and carols. Infact people singing christmas carols were everywhere down the streets and parks. Santa claus were everywhere with elves.
The white christmas night was so much live and everyone is nice to another.
On christmas day i sent my friends and family some digital christmas cardd as a christmas gift which i created from my laptop. Each card customised to intended individual and reflecting the nature of our relationship. I did add some humour and jokes to make it interesting and creative then sent them through their phone numbers.
I started getting some responses of how much they appreciated with some funny curses from cecelia,manuel,miguel,philip,sohia and elizabeth.
Since christmas is mostly about spending time with family,we were all hooked up with our family members.
We shared our home delicasy with our home neighbours. I received gifts from manuel,cecelia,philip,elizabeth,angela and even from his fiancee rafael manuel's elder brother and lastly my parents. They were all delivered to my home by caurrier except for my parents gifts,benjamin's and sophia miller benjamin's girlfriend.
I and my friends did rotational visits to each other homes before newyear's eve. It was fun hosting your friends.
On newyear's eve we all brace ourselves again for the cold night like the rest of the town at st.peter's park for some concert and firework display.
There was a huge digital cloack set up on the digital screen showing time.
People were etertained my musicians,dancers and some djs. Like i said wearing a beenie is a thing. I had a light blue beenie,black jacket with gloves,black fitting trouser jeans and waterproof boots ankle boots. I know there is a culture of kissing your lover when the cloack hits twelve midnight. I wasn't comfortable seeng manuel and elizabeth kissing,philip and cecelia. Am happy for them but i felt left out,i was a bit jelous for them and reminded me am lonely boy despite having them as friends. Made me cursr myself why i was born gay.
When it was twenty minutes to mudnight i excused myself from the noisy loud audience at the concert.
"Hey guys i gotta go and get something warm to drink." I said to them.
"But its almost midnight,we will go later all of us with you." Manuel said.
"No need am going now,i will be right back." I said.
"Stay close to your phone then." Manuel said.
I don't think if cecelia and philip noticed i left.
I walked alone lamenting why i don't have a lover to sail with through this lifestyle. I felt its so easy for straights to find lovers while it difficult for gays to find partners.
I saw a hot chocolate truck and headed to it. There was a small queu and joined it. I stood with my hands in pocket and abosorbed in my thoughts. I felt someone pushing me from my back and in turn i pushed the person infront of me.
"Ohh sorry for that." I heard a voice and turned to see a middle aged man.
"I tripped are you okay?" The middle aged white man asked with concern.
"Am fine,no worry." I replied and turned infront.
"Mmhh! So you the one who pushed me?" I heard a familiar voice and i raised my head as the person standing infront of me was taller and my head was at his chest level.
"Elijah?" I saw elijah staring at me down with a little smile at the corner of his mouth.
I never bothered to know the person whom i pushed at the front.
Elijah had a black beenie and wore everything in black,his blonde hair strands had stretched out of his beenie to his forehead.
For a moment we locked eyes with each other and i admire his handsome face.
"Sorry." I said after coming to my senses. Elijah just turned and gave me his back without saying a word.
I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to leave but my instinct told me to stay put.
"Give me some hot chocolate with whipped cream,some brownies..eeh tahoopee and salted caramel." Elijah gave his order on his turn then he turned to me.
"What will you have?" Thats the most friendliest gesture has ever shown me,i couldn't believe he is helping me placing my order.
"Ahh hot chocolate..ummh that." I said not knowing the caramels,tahoopee..those names are unfamiliar to me.
"Make it two." Elijah said to the seller.
The first cup was done and placed at the counter and second cup was done too,elijah took out a card from his wallet and gave the seller and returned it a couplr of seconds.
Elijah handed me the first cup,which was a chocolate coated waffle cone.
"Am paying for my choco." I said.
"Didn't you see me paying for it?" Elijah asked me and he walked away,the funny part is i followed him behind without knowing.
"So why did you pay for me?" I asked him.
"Am i not supposed to help you?" Elijah asked me.
"What did you even order for me? My cup is fully decorated with unfamiliar stuffs." I said.
"Hehehe you used to plain hot chocolate i see." Elijah laughed lightly.
"Why are you mean to me?" I asked him.
"Trying to get your attention." Elijah replied as i blush away and walked as elijah followed me from behind and right to my side as eat some brownies and drinking chocolate.
"So you realy like me?" I asked him as i keenly watched his expression.
"I do..i meant what i said on that halloween party." Elijah said, i felt he was honest and likeable.
"Do you like me?" Elijah asked me.
"Yes i do." I replied and saw his smile growing bigger.
"Its two minutes to midnight,lets head to the arena." Elijah said and we walked towards the audience. I dropped my half finished chocolate cup in dustbin and so was elijah.
"Where is your gang?" I asked him.
"I lost them somewhere and i believe yours is nearby." Elijah said.
"There they are." i motioned to them where my friends are cheering to some local musician.
The Mc took over the stage and countdown began from ten seconds began from the screen till it it twelve midnight and we heard loud sirens,joyful cheers,people hugging and most of all kissing as the beautiful fireworks grace the sky.
I looked over to manuel kissing elizabeth and philip to cecelia.
I had mixed feeling of jelous and admiration with affection they have on each other. They even forgot to ask about me cause they are pre occupied with their lovers.
"Isaac." I heard elijah calling me in a low husky seductive voice.
"Yes." I turned facing him.
"May i kiss you?" He asked as his eyes burns me with intense which made me shy and blush.
"Here? Now?" I asked looking at his chest.
"Yeah here and now." He replied as he held my chin and raise my head to meet his eyes.
"Yeah." I whispered softly as our eyes still locked.
For the first time i felt safe with him,right with him,i felt deep connection with him and i want him. That strong magnetic force pulling us close. He cupped my face with his both hands as he lowered his head down to me,his forehead touching mine and our noses caressing each other. I felt we were alone,i couldnt hear the noises except his breathing. Nothing existed around us. Elijah tilted my head sideways as his lips got into contact with my lips,he licked my lower lip and sucked it. I felt my whole body electrified and alive. His tongue penetrated between my lips and met my toungue.
"Hahaha..sorry!" I said breaking off thr kiss with laughter.
"What? Am i a bad kisser?" Elijah asked blushing away.
"No its just that its my first french kiss and uhh..i felt tingling sensation all over my body." I said shying to look at his face.
"Its my first time too,i know its a little bit discomforting in this freezing weather and we amatures in french kissing." Elijah said cupping my face again with his both hands.
"We can be experts with a little bit of practice." I said studying his face.
"I don't mind practising with you." Elijah said making me smile.
"Mmh fine..i should get back to my friends,see you then?" I said.
"Yeah...yeah..isaac you should know i get jelous when you flirt with other boys..see you later." Elijah leaned down and kissed my cheek and smiled at me before he left.
I welcomed my newyear with a kiss from a hot hunk. I feel this newyear has some goodness stored for me.