2 days before training camp

3rd person POV:
As Hinata was waking up he found himself close to the big teddy bear who resembled Jesus. Hinata just looked up at Asahi and smiled he wasn't scared of Asahi (as other people would probably be scared) so after smiling for awhile at him he decided to wake up Asahi cause he was hungry. After smacking asahis face and babbling for a few minutes Asahi finally woke up. Asahi looked at baby Hinata and just smiled at the cutest tangerine ever with his big brown hazel eyes and orange fluffy hair. Asahi got up and started getting Hinata and himself ready for the day and practice. Asahi put Hinata into a cute orange onesie and then Asahi put on his school uniform and his volley ball clothes in his bag. He made sure hinata's bag had his diapers, extra clothes,and his formula. Asahi went downstairs to eat breakfast with Hinata and so Asahi's mom took Hinata out of Asahi's hands. She proceeded to feed Hinata mashed bananas and blueberry's. When they were done she gave Hinata back to Asahi and then she said goodbye to Hinata and hinata just gave one of his best smiles to Asahi's mom. When she saw his smile she wanted to just keep Hinata but she couldn't so she told Asahi to be safe and take care of Hinata and so he said "Yes mom!" And with that they left the Azumane residents and started going to school on the way to school Hinata was babbling nonsense as if he was trying to talk to Asahi and Asahi found it so cute. They made it to the gym and when they entered suga went up to Asahi to see how Hinata and when he saw Hinata he thought he looked to cute in his orange onesie.
The teams POV:
When we heard gym doors open we all looked and Asahi holding Hinata who was in the cutest onesie. So "cute" the whole team thought and then we all see suga going to them to go hold Hinata and when Hinata saw suga he had the cutest smile on and he looked so adorable and he started giggling after we heard that we almost melted. Everyone thought "ahh he's so cute" even saltyshima and bokeyama thought so too. The 2nd year Tanaka and nishinoya thought "our Kohai is so cute we must protect him when we go to the training camp". And so with that they just stared in awe at Hinata then coach Ukai came and finally said "Ok guys! Time to practice". The team said yes in unison and with that suga gave Hinata to coach Ukai. Suga then asked Ukai if he could watch Hinata until afternoon practice and coach Ukai agreed. With that morning practice ended so Hinata and Ukai said goodbye to the players and went to Ukai store.
Time skip- brought to you by Yamaguchi with his cute freckles and shy smile 🥺.

At afternoon practice:
Hinata and Coach Ukai came to after school practice and Ukai looked tired for some reason. It's probably cause it's hard taking care of a baby.
3rd person POV:
Coach ukai told us to get into a circle and so we did. Then coach began to speak " Ok so I know we have training camp in 2 more days so we're gonna have to make sure that when we go the other teams don't steal Hinata from us especially fukurodani and nekoma". Then we all nodded our heads in agreement. Then Asahi spoke up " so then how will we protect him from the other teams??". Then Suga and Daichi
Said "simple we form the Hinata protection squad(HPS)"and with that they all agreed even coach ukai. After practice they were deciding who would take Hinata for tonight and so when they couldn't agree they decided to let Hinata pick so what they did was they put Hinata into the middle and whoever he crawled to was his choice. When coach Ukai put Hinata down Hinata started crawling towards Saltyshima and so saltyshima was the chosen one kageyama was a little sad cause he wanted to take his partner who now a baby with him but he didn't show it he just 'tch' and with that saltyshima and hinata headed towards his house on the way there Hinata was just leaning his head on tsukishima shoulder and was just playing with his finger while babbling to which tsukishima just looked at the boy and just smiled. Cause yeah he may of picked on Hinata
When he was grown but he always cared for the tangerine even though he was rude. They finally made back to Tsukki's house and when he was greeted by his older brother his older brother shouted " Tsukki why do you have a baby with you?" And so tsukishima's mom heard this and came to see and when she saw Hinata she swooped him out of tsukishima's hand and began cooeing over him. Tsukishima explained what happened to Hinata and they understood the situation. So with that tsukishima's mom fed and bathed Hinata and when he was done bathing she put him in a cute dinosaur onesie. She then gave Hinata to tsukishima and so tsukishima gave Hinata his bottle with laying next to Hinata in his bed after Hinata finished his bottle he started drifting to sleep and so tsukishima turned off his light and went to sleep with Hinata.

A/n here so ik it was short but I'm trying to make it good so you can enjoy it :) see y'all until next time!