The ball of energy

3rd person POV:

After awhile of when Hinata went to sleep the team were notified that they were gonna have a training camp with the other volleyball teams such as nekoma, fukurōdani, shiratorizawa, johzenji, aobajohsai, inarizaki. They were so excited but then they heard a certain child wake up and then they finally realized that they didn't know how to tell hinata's parents he's a baby so they as in coach ukai decided and announced that Hinata will be coming with them to the training camp. Suga was excited to say least while kageyama and tsukishima were thinking about how hard it's gonna be having a baby with them. Hinata who was now awake started yelling to get there attention cause he wanted to be picked up.
Sugas POV:
I heard Hinata screaming and so then I went over to pick him up. As I picked him up he gave one of the cutest brightest smiles and he started babbling which the team found so so cute. Suga was speaking with Hinata saying "Hinata your gonna go with us to training camp!" And even though Hinata couldn't speak he could see the excitement on sugas face so what he did was he started screaming excitedly cause he knew that if suga was excited he was also.
3rd person POV:
As suga was holding Hinata nishinoya went up to Hinata and started goofing around making funny faces to Hinata which Hinata found very amusing. So nishinoya asked suga "can I please hold Hinata!!" And suga was wary of letting him but then said "ok but if you do something to Hinata he gave a scary glare". Nishinoya said  "ok" and proceeded to play with Hinata throwing him up in the air just to earn the cutest giggles ever. As everyone heard the giggles there heart melted while so we're clutching there chest cause Hinata is just so darn adorable (like when is he never adorable).
As they were discussing about the camp they realized they needed to get Hinata clothes and diapers and more milk formula so Asahi being the big softy told suga and ukai that he could take Hinata home and stop by the store while going with Hinata and suga did it mind and neither did ukai. So as Asahi and hinata we're leaving suga yelled to we're they were and said "be careful and don't let Hinata get one scratch on him!!" Asahi nodded to his answer. As they left they said goodbye to the team.
Asahi's POV:
As me and hinata were at the store I got him his diapers, baby formula,  his clothes, a pacifier and some toys as we were checking out some old lady's saw Hinata and they went up to him saying "awww such a cute baby" all the old lady's were cooing over Hinata and then they asked me if I was his dad and I told them "no I'm just babysitting😅". And then they said "oh I thought you were his dad cause you look a little old" and when I heard that I felt a arrow go through my heart cause everyone thinks I'm a grown adult :(. I just smiled and said it's fine and so with that me and hinata left and went to my house. As me and hinata entered the door  my mom came and then said "who's baby is that? Is that your baby!!" And I just blushed and said "no mom it's Hinata my teammate he somehow turned into a baby during our practice". And then she made an "o" face and as she saw Hinata she couldn't help but take Hinata out of my hands and start playing with him. My mom asked if he ate and had a shower I told her "no he hasn't" so then she asked for the stuff I bought for Hinata and so with that she gave Hinata a bath and then fed him and soon he was fast asleep so then I thanked my mom and took Hinata from her hands and went to my room and put Hinata in my bed. Then I got ready for bed and layed right next to the small baby and just smiled before I fell asleep too.

A/n here so imma try and make sure to upload and make this a great story ! :) if you have any question pls ask me.