Training Camp 🤡

3rd person POV:
The boys were still having practice and hinata was with the manager's. Kiyoko just fed Hinata while he lay in her arms taking the bottle. After a while of drinking the milk he soon went to sleep cause he needs sleep. The boys where finishing practice and they all saw Hinata sleeping in Kiyokos arms and so bokuto wanting to hold his baby crow disciple he tried getting Hinata. But then Suga started getting irritated and kinda yelled which woke up our tangerine so the next thing they knew Hinata was crying while Kiyoko gave them a scary glare.

Kiyoko's POV:
She thought*I can't believe they woke up the baby he looked so adorable and now he's crying* and so she gave them a scary glare and the teams were very frightened and so Kiyoko walked off with Hinata to go take him outside to calm him down.

No Ones POV:
Kiyoko and hinata just sat in the grass admiring all the flowers around Hinata was so fascinated he just was babbling and screaming in a cute way. Kiyoko was just smiling she always took a liking to Hinata even before he was a baby tbh Hinata was her favorite in the volleyball team including Yachi. Hinata was laying down as Kiyoko blew dandelions in Hinata face making him giggle. After awhile she picked up Hinata and proceeded to go to the manager so they can cook for the teams.

Suga's POV:
After Kiyoko gave us a scary glare and left with Hinata I felt bad cause I didn't mean to make Hinata cry. But then the teams all started leaving so I left with Karasuno to go and rest and wait for dinner...

The Teams POV:
After that's whole fiasco we vowed to never make Kiyoko angry at us. Even tsukishima was scared. We all went to go rest and do our own things for the rest of the day until dinner.

Time skip brought to you by me learning Russian~

3rd POV:
As the managers were preparing dinner Hinata was on the counter just looking at what they were doing and was laughing cause he thought they were playing game. Out of nowhere he started screaming cause he wanted to be picked up so Yachi took Hinata and started holding him while talking to him and he was just so happy he gave Yachi the cutest smile ever. The mangers were almost done making the food for the teams as they were done and finished cleaning up they went to there table with Hinata as the players started coming in the managers where just eating while Yachi was feeding Hinata cause he was getting cranky. Soon he was done and Yachi started burping him after he was done they went to give Hinata a bath after he was done with his bath he was put in a cute yellow onesie with a shark on it. Yachi then went to the Karasuno room to give Hinata too the boys cause they probably missed Hinata and so when they arrived she came in and hinata was just looking around and when he got put in the floor he crawled to Asahi cause he loves Asahi's beard (like who wouldn't like a Jesus look alike 😆) and Asahi could practically feel the others eyes on him in jealousy but Hinata started trying to compare hands with Asahi and when he put his up to Asahi's he gave a surprised gasp at how big Asahi's hands were and started holding onto Asahi's pinky finger using it as a pacifier and soon Asahi held him as Hinata fell asleep in Asahi's embrace then the rest saw and just all thought *awwww so adorable* and with that everyone went to bed while Hinata slept with Asahi, Asahi went to bed smiling at the cute tangerine who loves him more then the others.

Soooo I'm sorry 😔 I didn't update I feel bad and I'm doing better now also obrigado(thank you):)