Chapter 16- I want more

"You know you shouldn't have to sleep with me"

"My cute little hubby not happy to see me here", yoongi taunted
and he walked towards the bed.  he sat down the bed as he remove his shirt and tossed on nearby chair.

Jimin saw his husband laying on his bed and half naked. Those red black tattoos on his chest and arms are pretty on him. . He didn't say anything. He changed himself into the comfy clothes and make sure that his cover his body as much as possible. He didn't want to make upset yoongi.

As he came out of the bathroom , he took his place next to the yoongi. He pull up the blanket to cover his husband body for not getting cold.he turn off the lights and laying down besides the yoongi.

As he close his eyes yoongi wrapped his hands around his small waist and pulled him towards his chest.
"Good night" He whispered and close his eyes again.
Jimin inhale his husband's cigarette smell. He don't mind but those protective hands around make him feel safe. He can't believe this is same yoongi who yelled at him at this afternoon and now he was just being as lovely husband. Jimin smile at his sight.

🌺🌺🌺

Yoongi woke up in the empty bed. He hugged his blanket tighter on his chest. The scent of jimin make him fall in love with younger. Every time he smell so different like flowers.

"I think I like him", he said himself as he got up from the bed. He made his way towards the master bedroom to take quick shower. As he did his morning routine. He came down to the living room. He heard giggled softly, and he walked to the dining area and He saw jimin and hoseok was having morning conversation, while jimin was feeding their baby girl.He surprise at sight, they are talking like they know each other for long time. Jimin giggled as hoseok tell him some jokes about the yoongi and his friends. He did not noticed his husbands dark presence.

"Hey good morning yoonie", Hoseok said with his big smile. Jimin turn back and saw yoongi in blue shirt his coat and office bag was his hand which means his leaving today.

Yoongi took his place next to the jimin.He greet his baby girl in baby voice.uwu The one maid came out the kitchen with yoongi's breakfast,she placed his food in front of him. He held his coffee mug and he look at his husband how efficiently jimin feeding his baby without dropping any of the food. The baby was laughed when jimin called her little monster. Cute

"Hey yoongi do you know your husband is cool guy. And I'm taking jimin to the club today. He is really cool", said hoseok with big smile

Yoongi paused from the his previous action and look at the hoseok. He didn't want jimin to go clubs and parties. Since he getting more possessive over his husband.

"Well, you may go but only club, no alcohol, no hook ups", said yoongi Sternly while sipping coffee.

"Oh man, how's it possible for No alcohol?" We are going to club did you heard right," Said hoseok and he tapped his finger on the dining table.

"These rules are for jimin not for you", said yoongi with demanding tone.

Jimin got surprised by yoongi's rules but he knows somehow he has to follow them.

Hoseok nodded his head happily. It will be the first time jimin going out side after their marriage. He happily accepted all the rules.He was excited for the evening. Hoseok such brave men and how easily he convinced yoongi, he said himself.

Once yoongi done with his breakfast, he got up and took his coat and bag.

"I will be back around 5 today", said yoongi as he check on his phone,