Chapter 20- Greedy

🌺🌺🌺

"Yoongi"

"Hmm? yoongi looked at hoseok with mouth stuffed in food.

"Have you ever care about me? the black hair boy annoyingly asked 

"What do you want my sunshine?, this is enough for yoongi to tease his brother

"bitch...you were loud at night and I was almost awake whole night because of you. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone", hoseok said awkwardly

"You horse, it wasn't me who was loud at nigh",yoongi said and move his gaze towards the jimin, Now who was playing with jineun in their living room.

"Besides that, this is my house, He is my husband and he can scream my name whenever........."

"ok..ok fine hyung ...I got that",hoseok said with disgusted face.

Jimin chucked when he heard the sound, he took jineun and walked towards the dining table were yoongi and hoseok  having their morning breakfast. he sat just beside the hoseok. this was non usual thing that jimin always sat besides the yoongi.

yoongi look at his baby girl, the toddler was try chewed her mom's finger, yoongi admire the beauty of jimin so many times but his hands and wrist are always fascinated to him, those fingers would look great around his dick. He moved his gaze towards his exposed collarbone and then neck....god..I want him right now, He said himself.

His thought was interrupted when hoseok move his hands towards jimin the pinch his cheeks between his long fingers,

"Hey.....yoongi shouted, "What are you doing!

jimin looked him and then hoseok ,

hoseok clears his mouth before speaking," I tried to interrupt you from your daydreaming, I guess so" hoseok smirk.

some change on yoongi's expression made jimin shivers. He keep his eyes on his husband , those cat eyes glint with Possessive,lust,anticipation. Before he could do anything yoongi moved towards the jimin and grabbed his wrist.

Jimin held jineun near to his chest with one free hand. Jimin was about to protest when the grips getting more tight over his wrist.

Did you like that? Yoongi asked.
Jimin didn't reply, instead he buried his face into jineun's head. The toddler look at his father with unpleasant expression. She feels her father was tried to scares her mom.

Jimin got scared when yoongi suddenly asked him something that he doesn't want to answer him. Why this is so sudden? He said himself.

"No, the only word comes out his mouth

Hoseok noticed how yoongi got jealous over his silly trick. Yoongi took his baby girl into his one arms and looked at hoseok.
"Take her". Yoongi said

"I have something to do this morning", he said and walked towards upstairs, jimin visible gulped and walked behind the yoongi.

"Yoon, you'll be late for the work",jimin said  yoongi ignore his protest and continue to the bedroom.

🌺🌺🌺

Once thrown his husband over the bed. He took his phone and dialed his secretary's number " I won't be working today, cancel my all schedule for a day "he ended up his called even before hearing the reply from his secretary.

"Where are we  my love?" Yoongi loomed over the younger. Jimin got shiver when his husband remove his tie and open his shirt button. Until he completely naked in front of him

"Does my love have any choice? Yoongi asks and something deep inside Jimin burns. He knows that Yoongi must be able to fuck him all day long.

Jimin just closed his eyes. He keeps his breath shallow, swallows every hiccup as Yoongi's lips ghosted  over his neck, jawline. Fingers drive over his chest, the material of the shirt rubbing against his nipples and Jimin shudders.