• • • 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Participants

@xiivyxx • @radopium • @elizataylorx • @missingperson_  • @raizelrose3 • @ArshieARMY • @exwksemeinei • @anticlimactic • @chimssocks

Judges

@dumplingbabe • @hazelnuttys • @kacchan- • @panaceia- • @zaixab

• • •

xiivyxx

Beth-Pebble The title font blends in too well, maybe make it black

Beth-Pebble The title font blends in too well, maybe make it black. maybe make it where the stars don't go over the edge.

dumplingbabe This is a really cute cover, however, I would suggest changing the cover of the title to make it pop more! And the stars are a bit oddie placed in my opinion, maybe either play around with the position or even omit them completely.

hazelnuttys I think it's would have looked better if you changed the color of the title to make it stand out more. overall, this is cute! i think you managed the box quite well!

kacchan- I really like this! However, the title font could've done with maybe being a different solid colour rather than white so it stands out a bit more.

panaceia- I think it's better to match the color of wilde blume to the other texts. Or used a texture and blend it to the title make it stand out more. I think the white blended it more to the background rather than make it stand out.

zaixab I like the simple minimalist look of the cover which is what theme was. Overall, you did a great job and I have no complaints!

Overall score: 17.25/25

• • •

radopium